Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Merry Christmas Radio » Favorite Internet Only Christmas Radio Station Survey

Merry Christmas Radio Visit Merry Christmas Radio.comProgramming notes, requests, dedications and all other conversation related to Merry Christmas Radio -- click here to listen to our stream of year round Christmas programming. MCR is completely user driven by our forum members and is led by our notorious music fanatic, JayIsh and his growing staff of radio, music and audio merrymakers.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,470
Top Poster: xmas365 (151,038)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Presentblue U.S. Postal Service...
By MMC Editor
10-11-2012 10:37 PM
37,439 Views  0 Posts
A Forgotten Classic:...
By MerryCarey
07-26-2011 08:06 AM
Last post by MerryBells
07-31-2011 06:14 PM
2 Posts
Name that Carol
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:34 PM
0 Posts
Christmas Vacation...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:25 PM
Last post by carmenpaigee
07-16-2011 12:03 AM
67,150 Views  2 Posts
Boxing Day
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:30 PM
51,719 Views  0 Posts

Old 11-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
I’m old fashioned. I still like to hold the product in my hand! My favorite shops are those that sell used CDs (aka i-Pod food).

While I do purchase downloads at ninety-nine cents to a dollar twenty-nine, US, I find the greater bargain is a used CD at three to five bucks. Considering I like the majority of the tunes on the CD, I’ve paid a lot less than ninety-nine cents per track! Plus, I don’t have to worry about the hassle of backing up/saving my purchases somewhere.
Yeah, that's me too. Most of the CD's I buy are used are bargain bin CD's. But they are I-Pod food after that.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Well besides here...My brother also told me about pandora box so I've also been listening to it.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Starider52 has shown a merry disposition
I've been listening to Live 365 and really like it.... But glad to know there are others out there also...
Old 12-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Last Achievements

sdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elf
One of my favorites is the Christmas Radio Network. I love the stories, histories, and other things Glen does on it. But I can't get it at work. At work it's almost exclusively live365.com where about have of my 28 presets are Christmas stations (favorites: Christmas and Then Some, ChristmasRadio.com, Ralphies Radio, Winterscapes - celtic Christmas, Rocky Mountain Christmas). I also like Most Wonderful Time Of The Year.com. You can request songs from their online song list.

"In all this world there is nothing so beautiful as a happy child." - Santa Claus, The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus
Old 12-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,071 Times in 657 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
I listen to slacker.com. They have a great selection of everyday tunes as well as seasonal, with minimal advertisements.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Merry Fourms Member

Maddy has shown a merry disposition
present

Pandora offers a great selection all for free.

Maddy
Old 07-05-2010, 09:08 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

sgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elf
My favorite has been Christmas Radio Network for a while, but unfortunately they are not broadcasting through out the year anymore. I listen to AccuHolidays the most these days and MCR is always a great choice. I usually isten to one of them at least 4 to 5 hours a week.

Last edited by sgrenoble; 07-05-2010 at 09:09 AM. Reason: correcting capitolizations
Old 07-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by AuntieMistletoeDear View Post
Up until I got caught last Friday at work by our IT guy, I was listening to MCR a couple of times a week. He's had three computers with viruses that were playing on-line radio stations at the time. He said an email went out before Halloween, I told him I didn't get it. So he forwarded it to me. Anyway ...

These are my festive stations during the year - a few that get more air time during the holidays also a new one I recently came across.

Live365: MerryChristmasRadio, ChristmasBroadband, ChristmasRadio.com, and Muppet Central Radio (but it's not exclusively Christmas)

AccuHolidays: Old-Fashioned Christmas, Blue & White Christmas & Radio North Pole.

There's a new one I came across that I listen to when I want a spiritual surge of Christmas songs from CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network). I don't know if it continues all year long yet. www.cbn.com/radio
I should tell you I think it's BS about the virsus. I listen to online radio stations and use NORTON Antivirus. I have not ONCE had a virus issue using online radio stations. I think that IT guy is full of it. I don't see how it can give you a virus unless it's from some shady website. Norton Antivirus always pops up for me if something tries to attack my computer from a website and usually it blocks it and says its safe. Mymerrychristmas live 365 radio station should not say there are virus's, all it is is java and flash I believe. I think they just don't want you listening to music online. Accuholidays and pandora are all flash, so there should be NO virus problems. I use them all the time with no virus issues.

Anyway, I use live365 mymerrychristmasradio. I also use Pandora and now Accuholidays.