Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » Music Choice "Sounds of the Season" ???

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,133
Threads: 54,250
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, sunni44

Old 07-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Music Choice "Sounds of the Season" ???

Im not sure what cable TV carrier you all have and if they offer the "Music Choice" Music channels? If they do Im sure most of you are aware of the "Sounds of the Season" channel? Well I just found on their website that they will be starting their Christmas music on the TV channel "Sounds of the Season" on November 2nd this year. Im very happy about this!!!!!! Just wanted to share!!!
brent (07-19-2010), Christmas-A-Holic (07-08-2010), ChristmasHeart (07-08-2010), jimmyolsen (07-11-2010), made582 (07-11-2010), RadioJonD (08-06-2010), Santa's Helper (07-09-2010), Smiley21 (07-11-2010), Steven (07-11-2010), trackrebel (07-09-2010), xmas365 (07-08-2010), YellowSnow (07-09-2010)

Old 07-08-2010, 08:21 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
they use to start it the day after halloween.because sounds of the season plays halloween music and it end halloween night then christmas music starts that morning...i have sounds of the season with my cable and have been listening to it since they first came out with it.and i can say that cuz when they first started out christmas music had its own channel and wouold be played everyday thoughout the year.but dont know why they changed it.ever since then i have been tryin get them to do that again.but i guess not enough ppl.
MsChristmas (07-09-2010), Smiley21 (07-11-2010)
Old 07-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,216 Times in 15,270 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by christmas87 View Post
they use to start it the day after halloween.because sounds of the season plays halloween music and it end halloween night then christmas music starts that morning...i have sounds of the season with my cable and have been listening to it since they first came out with it.and i can say that cuz when they first started out christmas music had its own channel and wouold be played everyday thoughout the year.but dont know why they changed it.ever since then i have been tryin get them to do that again.but i guess not enough ppl.
I would sign a petition to help you get it played year round
Old 07-09-2010, 04:28 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Wow that is awesome if they would play it all year long!
Old 07-09-2010, 05:21 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,953 Times in 3,830 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I wish we had that here

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 07-09-2010, 06:43 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 54,095 Times in 9,796 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks for the reminder! I do have that channel but forgot all about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (07-09-2010)
Old 07-09-2010, 07:11 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,911 Times in 3,910 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
From November through New Year's Day, "Sounds Of The Season" play Christmas music... in March, they play Irish folk music for St. Patrick's Day... On Halloween, it's Halloween type music... the rest of the year, they play some sort of tubular-syntho-vibe-mellow happy horse s**t... not even patriotic songs for 4th of July... I'd like to see year round Christmas music there, as well...
judesmama (07-09-2010), made582 (07-11-2010), MsChristmas (07-09-2010), Santa's Helper (07-09-2010), Smiley21 (07-11-2010), xmas365 (07-11-2010), YellowSnow (07-09-2010)
Old 07-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
some sort of tubular-syntho-vibe-mellow happy horse s**t...

LOL!! I've been trying to figure out the music genre that stuff falls into. I think you nailed it!

YS
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YellowSnow For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (07-09-2010), Santa's Helper (07-09-2010), Smiley21 (07-11-2010), xmas365 (10-13-2010)
Old 07-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
yup thats exactly wut it is...i wish there was a petion to sign to change it back cuz im sure more ppl would listen to that channel if they didnt have the music they have playin now.more ppl listen to halloween music when its on then wut it is now.
Smiley21 (07-11-2010)
Old 07-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
George your description has me laughing so bad right now. That music they play is crap and if it's sounds of the seasons then I'd like to know what season that music is for! I'd love for it to just be a Christmas year round station.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
The Following User Says Thank You to Santa's Helper For This Useful Post:
Smiley21 (07-11-2010)