Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Harry Potter Theme Park

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 53,995
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, K1081

Old 06-24-2010, 11:45 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

HolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry disposition
Harry Potter Theme Park

I know I've been away for quite some time. I've been so busy between working full time and going to college. I'm attending Southwest Florida College as a web desgin major. It's also gotten me back into another passion of mine, photography.

I'm on vacation this week so I went to Orlando to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal's Islands of Adventure. I don't want to go into the gruesome details of how bad the crowds were due to me visiting 3 days after the official opening. However, I do have pictures posted on my blog if you are interested. I also did some product shots of the stuff I purchased there, such as the chocolate frogs, Butterbeer and Pumpkin juice. I haven't photographed my wands yet.

http://patriciastefan.blogspot.com/2...1_archive.html
caninemom3 (06-24-2010), CharlestonNole (06-27-2010), Pam (06-26-2010), xmas365 (06-27-2010)

Old 06-24-2010, 12:34 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by HolyNight7 View Post
I know I've been away for quite some time. I've been so busy between working full time and going to college. I'm attending Southwest Florida College as a web desgin major. It's also gotten me back into another passion of mine, photography.

I'm on vacation this week so I went to Orlando to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal's Islands of Adventure. I don't want to go into the gruesome details of how bad the crowds were due to me visiting 3 days after the official opening. However, I do have pictures posted on my blog if you are interested. I also did some product shots of the stuff I purchased there, such as the chocolate frogs, Butterbeer and Pumpkin juice. I haven't photographed my wands yet.

http://patriciastefan.blogspot.com/2...1_archive.html

Hello !!

Thank you for publishing the pictures you took of The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter !!! I would LOVE to go there with my sister but finances are unfortunately quite prohibitive at least for now. My sister and I have read all the books, have seen all the movies and are definitely into Harry. Thank you again. It is so nice to meet someone who also enjoys this wonderful series of books and movies.

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-24-2010, 01:08 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

HolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry disposition
I'm glad you enjoyed the photographs. My advice to you would be don't be in a hurry to get there; wait until the magic dies down a little. It was wall to wall muggles.

I stood in line for most of the day. People came form all over the world. I spoke to people from all over the place while waiting in line. The street down Hogmeade is very narrow and all the shops were very small. It was clostrophobic city. They ran out of the owl postcards that you can have postmarked and sent from Hogsmeade and they ran out of Hermione's wand, which is the one I really wanted.

I loved the books and the movies.
caninemom3 (06-24-2010)
Old 06-26-2010, 07:37 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Pam has shown a merry dispositionPam has shown a merry disposition
Thanks for sharing! I would love to get the chance to see this too but its doubtful I will make it anytime soon. Looks awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (06-26-2010)
Old 06-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Nice! I plan on going the first of the year. Thanks for sharing/update!
Old 06-27-2010, 09:27 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,446 Times in 15,095 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My wife and in-laws are huge Harry Potter fans, we plan on going in Feb. 2012
Old 07-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Thanks for the pics and update. My family and I are huge fans and can't wait to go to the park.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:23 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,993 Times in 9,612 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It's been over 10 years since I been there. Those are great pictures and looks like fun!