Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » You Know You're Crazy About Christmas When....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,846
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 07-23-2010, 08:27 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,339 Times in 5,934 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
YKYCACW when you cut yourself and bleed tinsel...
... red AND green!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (07-23-2010), ChristmasHeart (07-23-2010), Smiley21 (08-28-2010)

Old 07-23-2010, 08:28 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,339 Times in 5,934 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmas24/7 View Post
YKYCACW when you have more Christmas movies than there are days in December.
Oh, yeah, I hear you on that one ... !

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (07-23-2010), Smiley21 (08-28-2010)
Old 07-23-2010, 08:51 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,495 Times in 9,284 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

YKYCAC When The Only Movies That You Get Really Excited About Are Christmas Movies !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (07-23-2010), Smiley21 (08-28-2010)
Old 07-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
YKYCAC When You Have Watched Prep And Landing On The DVR For The Millionth Time WITH ALL THE CHRISTMAS COMMERCIALS IN BETWEEN !!! Just To Get That Magic Feeling again !!

That is so funny you said this because I just had this on this morning LOL and I let the commericals play..my 11 month old was looking at me like I was crazy when the little hershey kisses commerical came on and Im singing and dancing around lol
Old 07-23-2010, 02:57 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
YKYCAC When You Have Watched Prep And Landing On The DVR For The Millionth Time WITH ALL THE CHRISTMAS COMMERCIALS IN BETWEEN !!! Just To Get That Magic Feeling again !!

Question - what's Prep and Landing???
Old 07-23-2010, 03:04 PM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Question - what's Prep and Landing???
Hi Maureen !! Prep and Landing is a Christmas special From Disney that was on during the 2009 Christmas Season. I recorded on my DVR and I must have watched a gazillion times by now WITH the commercials !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Don't know about the specials but the commercials are a given!!!! They're a huge part of the run up to Christmas - especially the snippets of forthcoming shows!!!
Old 07-23-2010, 05:43 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,037 Times in 9,444 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hi Maureen !! Prep and Landing is a Christmas special From Disney that was on during the 2009 Christmas Season. I recorded on my DVR and I must have watched a gazillion times by now WITH the commercials !!

I still have Christmas vhs tapes that are 20 years old with the commercials on them from that time!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (07-23-2010), Smiley21 (08-28-2010)
Old 07-23-2010, 09:00 PM

holly

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I still have Christmas vhs tapes that are 20 years old with the commercials on them from that time!
You Sound Like Me Christmas-A-Holic !! In fact I have BETA tapes with Christmas shows and movies on them !!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,037 Times in 9,444 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You Sound Like Me Christmas-A-Holic !! In fact I have BETA tapes with Christmas shows and movies on them !!!!
You got me beat!
So to continue with the game..... (this ones for you)
YKYCAC when you still have BETA tapes with Christmas shows on them!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Smiley21 (08-28-2010)