Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Mercedes - the dancing Christmas pup!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 08-01-2010, 10:12 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
star Mercedes - the dancing Christmas pup!

Well...this may not be a Christmas video...but Mercedes is my Christmas pup born December 24th! She will be 6 years old this December.

Anyhow...this is a video of Mercedes dancing . At the time of this recording...she was ready for her bi-monthly peddi-peddi. Its not very long but if you watch it - close to the end you will see Quincy...our (late) very stinky Pug! HA!

Mercedes and Quincy were the very best of friends! Always watching out for one another...playing together...and snuggling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N02BHcQ6-kM

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasHeart For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (08-01-2010)

Old 08-01-2010, 10:22 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,495 Times in 9,284 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by ChristmasHeart View Post
Well...this may not be a Christmas video...but Mercedes is my Christmas pup born December 24th! She will be 6 years old this December.

Anyhow...this is a video of Mercedes dancing . At the time of this recording...she was ready for her bi-monthly peddi-peddi. Its not very long but if you watch it - close to the end you will see Quincy...our (late) very stinky Pug! HA!

Mercedes and Quincy were the very best of friends! Always watching out for one another...playing together...and snuggling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N02BHcQ6-kM

OMG !! How PRECIOUS !!!! Quincy was just beautiful too. I am sorry for your loss. Your wonderful big girl is so Special !!! Reminds me of my big girl, Clancy !!! I could see they were the best of friends even though they "complained" at one another sometimes !! Mine all do the same thing too !! Thank you, ChristmasHeart for sharing !! Mercedes is like the Ginger Rogers of the Dog World !!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (08-01-2010)
Old 08-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
Oh...and she's sooooooooo graceful on her feet...or...er...paws...lol!

Aren't furchildren the very BEST!!! (I like the fact that you call them "furchildren" as they really are our children...with fur. I hope you don't mind me using that term)

Yes...poor Quincy. He was really old...and very...VERY stinky! Hahahaha! I don't know if all Pugs are like that...but this one sure was! I always had some sort of scented candle going in the house.

Mercedes and Quincy - although they tormented each other every so often (Mercedes did that more than Quincy, as you can see in the video)...they really loved one another! They were quite the pair. We all miss Quincy...but I think Mercedes misses him the most.

It would be great if you could get some videos of your furchildren and post them too! I'd love to see them in action!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid