Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,878)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 09-13-2010, 09:12 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,049 Times in 9,448 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Tink View Post
Babysitting at a friends house (who has internet). Just stopped in to MMC to say hey - hope everyone is well!!! Looks like a few things have changed around the forum in the last few weeks since I've had access to a computer. Happy Autumn everyone! ......H & G for now, Tink
Good to see you again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:

Old 09-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,714 Times in 14,910 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good evening all!

Long night at work, I am watching TSO: Ghosts of Christmas Eve right now, the Connecticut PBS station started playing it this past weekend, and I DVRed it. It is so great to see and hear a Christmas show in early September.

Have a good night!
Old 09-13-2010, 11:04 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,323 Times in 4,540 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Holy cow! What a chatty bunch we have been today! I'm up late b/c I don't feel so good. Was reading the boards earlier and I fell asleep, but now I'm back up and just feel plain yucky.

Talk to all later. Congrats everyone on 10,000.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-14-2010), Christmas-A-Holic (09-14-2010), made582 (09-14-2010)
Old 09-13-2010, 11:22 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,345 Times in 28,896 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Holy cow! What a chatty bunch we have been today! I'm up late b/c I don't feel so good. Was reading the boards earlier and I fell asleep, but now I'm back up and just feel plain yucky.

I hope you feel better soon!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 09-13-2010, 11:24 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,345 Times in 28,896 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Goodnight Everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 09-13-2010, 11:52 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
way to go fellas....got the 10000 posts....cool.....we done the same 2 years ago with one charlestonnole s thread....it was a bout donatin and needed to have a certain number of posts til thanks giving.......so Johnor, Kelly Ann and I kinda racked up the posts........it was fun

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-14-2010), Christmas-A-Holic (09-14-2010), MsChristmas (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 02:15 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
That is a Beautiful sight!!!!!!
Hey MADE! You had the 10,000th post!!! Congratulations!!!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChristmasHeart For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-14-2010), Christmas-A-Holic (09-14-2010), made582 (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 02:18 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
My tree is up within the first week of November every year. I have done that for over 10 years since my neighbor back in the apartments done it. That's right, my family comes over for Thanksgiving with a fully decorated Christmas house! No one has complained and if they did, tough! My uncle actually put his tree up in October last year! I told him I was proud of him. Lol!

To me, Thanksgiving always felt like a second Christmas. It's the kick off to the Christmas holiday!
That's the way to be Christmas-A-Holic! Me too. I've always put up my Christmas Tree within the first week of November! This year...I'm going to kick things off on October 30th! That's the earliest for me, but I could only get the Monday and Tuesday (Nov 1 and 2) off from work - and not the following weekend. Hey...that's a-okay with me!

Oh WOW! That's only 46 more days to gooooooo!!!

~ Eric Sevareid
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChristmasHeart For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (09-14-2010), caninemom3 (09-14-2010), Christmas-A-Holic (09-14-2010), MsChristmas (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 02:20 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
I would like to try (I know this sounds crazy even for a Christmas nut) getting my tree up BEFORE Thanksgiving this year.....The time just goes too fast !!!
Oh...DO IT, CM!!

~ Eric Sevareid
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasHeart For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 02:23 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post

Be well, Coach!

~ Eric Sevareid
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasHeart For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-14-2010)