Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,000
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 10-27-2007, 11:16 AM
Merry Forums Newbie
Last Achievements

stellamaris23 has shown a merry dispositionstellamaris23 has shown a merry disposition
stocking Santa Calus

Hi everybody,

I really fascinating with this site , I love Christmas and everything around it. I know that here I will enjoy a lot.

I have a questions. May be that somebody could tell me if there is any place where I could write and ask a letter from Santa Claus. The idea is write to a place and receive a letter from Santa at home.
Really I would like to have a letter like that.
Thank you beforehand
regards
Stella

Old 10-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Have a look on the links page on my site: http://whychristmas.com/links.shtml there's a couple on there and a 'instant' web based one (watching kinds use that one is brilliant!).

Hope that helps,

James
Old 10-27-2007, 03:01 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
You could try Northpole.com, I think they have something like that and a naughty and nice list. Plus an elf academy and stuff for kids (of all ages).
Old 11-01-2007, 06:47 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

reindeerelf has disabled reputation
Santa's Office in Finland sends letters. Check out the details at:http://www.santagreeting.net/?deptid=9948
Old 09-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
Great ideas....Thanks

Old 10-08-2010, 07:44 AM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
Northpole.com is great... Especially for the kids!