Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » Found this holiday TV schedule..

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 10-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,535 Times in 3,635 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
man......i love christmas tv!!
meeee toooo!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-04-2010), hilarios (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 02:28 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
meeee toooo!!

Me Three !!!!!!!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
hilarios (10-04-2010), XmasDreams (10-06-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Mistletoeologist

hilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry disposition
Me four!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Christmas Star
Last Achievements

ChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry disposition
ME FIVE

The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasSpirit76 For This Useful Post:
XmasDreams (10-06-2010)
Old 10-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,109 Times in 1,444 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Me sixth
Old 10-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,590 Times in 748 Posts
Kimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Me 7th!

I can't wait to see what the OTHER networks have in store for us this year!
Old 10-06-2010, 02:18 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,139 Times in 28,854 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Me 8th!!!!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 10-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
NBC have released air dates for two Christmas specials:

MERRY MADAGASCAR
Wednesday, November 24 8/7c
Saturday, December 4 8/7c
The hilarious original Christmas special returns! When Santa and his sleigh unexpectedly crash-land on the island, giving Santa a really bad case of amnesia. So it falls to Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria to deliver the presents in order to save Christmas. iIt doesn't hurt that Santa's Sleigh just might be able to make a trip to New York City, so they can finally return to their beloved home.

KUNG FU PANDA HOLIDAY SPECIAL
Wednesday, November 24 8:30/7:30c
Saturday, December 4 8:30/7:30c
All-new Christmas special! Every year Po and his father hang decorations, cook together, and serve noodle soup to the villagers. But this year Shifu informs Po that as Dragon Warrior, it is his duty to host the formal Winter Feast at the Jade Palace. Po is caught between his obligations as the Dragon Warrior and his family traditions: between Shifu and Mr. Ping.

Yaaah!!
A sign of things to come!

Cheers!!

ML
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mac55 For This Useful Post:
whitney37354 (10-11-2010), xmas365 (10-08-2010)