Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » A really big huge gigantic thank you

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,096
Threads: 53,978
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, K31E

Old 10-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
holly A really big huge gigantic thank you

LOL I know I used three adjectives BUT I just want to say thanks to all those who prayed for my mother in law and all those who have sent warm thoughts and wishes our way over the past week. Thank you to all those who have done so for us in the past as well. A big thanks to all the workers on this site and to everyone (and I mean everyone) who has made this site a success. Everyone here makes my year go by a bit quicker so that Mr. HJ and I can enjoy the end of they year festivities. We both appreciate everything and thought everyone has done for us over the past several years. I came to MMC expecting type stuff and was really surprised with how warm and wonderful everyone on here is. All the new people who have jopined just this year alone and their stories has made me get the warm and fuzzies. For those I have had electronic contact with over the years, you all have made me laugh, cry, and go HMMM at times but I love you all in the fact that each of you have managed to take a cynic and turn her into something much better. I say again a really HUGE thanks to everyone.
ballcoach (10-09-2010), caninemom3 (10-09-2010)

Old 10-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,585 Times in 4,606 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well said.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:45 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by HollyJells View Post
LOL I know I used three adjectives BUT I just want to say thanks to all those who prayed for my mother in law and all those who have sent warm thoughts and wishes our way over the past week. Thank you to all those who have done so for us in the past as well. A big thanks to all the workers on this site and to everyone (and I mean everyone) who has made this site a success. Everyone here makes my year go by a bit quicker so that Mr. HJ and I can enjoy the end of they year festivities. We both appreciate everything and thought everyone has done for us over the past several years. I came to MMC expecting type stuff and was really surprised with how warm and wonderful everyone on here is. All the new people who have jopined just this year alone and their stories has made me get the warm and fuzzies. For those I have had electronic contact with over the years, you all have made me laugh, cry, and go HMMM at times but I love you all in the fact that each of you have managed to take a cynic and turn her into something much better. I say again a really HUGE thanks to everyone.
That's What Friends and Christmas Family Are For !! ((((HUGS))))

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-10-2010, 12:59 PM
kerstig

Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
That's What Friends and Christmas Family Are For !! ((((HUGS))))
totally agree