Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » halloween music started today

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Spooks hover here! This merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,228
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 10-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
halloween music started today

just in case anyone needs a reminder halloween music has started today on sounds of the season.

Old 10-17-2010, 06:27 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I don't understand why I don't get that channel on Directv. I get every other music station on there but the one that I want! I'm gonna have to call them.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 10-17-2010, 06:58 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Here's what I found on Directv's site:

XM/Sirius Holiday Channels on DIRECTV

From Nov 16 - Dec 31, 2009, Sirius/XM Satellite Radio will be broadcasting continuous holiday music on select channels. DIRECTV customers with a minimum package of Choice or above can enjoy the following channels of holiday music:
Channel 801 - Holiday Traditions - Traditional holiday music from the 1940s through the 1960s (Nov 16- Dec 25).
Channel 808 - Country Christmas - Contemporary and traditional holiday hits from Country music's biggest superstars (Dec 7- 25).
Channel 819 - Holly - Contemporary and classic holiday music the perfect mix of Christmases present and Christmases past (Nov 16- Dec 31).
Channel 820 - Radio Hanukkah - A celebration of the Festival of Lights as well as Jewish culture (Dec 7-19).
Channel 866 - Holiday Pops - The biggest selection of holiday pops and symphonies performed by the world's greatest classical musicians and choirs (Dec 7- 25).
Regularly scheduled programming will resume on all channels by January 1, 2010.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story