Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Blossoms - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,835
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 10-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,887 Times in 2,852 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
There is always a small Christmas display at the State Fair.
Here is a decorated Christmas tree I photographed there during our visit yesterday.

A closer view:

Old 10-24-2010, 03:42 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,521 Times in 1,984 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
I brought my camera with me on a short trip to the Rideau Centre. The Bay (a Macy's-like store) always has a few Christmas decorations up mid-to-late October in the catwalk that connects the store with the Rideau Centre. With the sole purpose of viewing and photographing the decorations, I brought my trusty camera!

Here are some photos!
The entrance:

One of the trees on display:

Another tree!:

That is all for now. Hopefully I will find more to contribute sometime in the near future! Only two more months until Christmas Eve!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (11-21-2010), caninemom3 (10-25-2010), made582 (10-25-2010)
Old 10-25-2010, 10:18 AM

Last Achievements

Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Brent, those ceiling decorations are similar to the ones our Belks store used last year.
This year they are completely different. Will post a photo soon.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:19 PM
Merry Fourms Member

Keanbo has shown a merry disposition
Great thread!! Looks like I need to make a trip to Raleigh soon. It's about time for another trip to The Christmas Shop and The Christmas Mouse at OBX too, so I'll try to snap some photos to post.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:13 AM

Last Achievements

As promised: Belks' beautiful new Christmas ceiling display.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:49 PM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
Nice! I see there's a Belk's in Westminster; I'll have to get my hubby to take me.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:15 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by brent View Post
I brought my camera with me on a short trip to the Rideau Centre. The Bay (a Macy's-like store) always has a few Christmas decorations up mid-to-late October in the catwalk that connects the store with the Rideau Centre. With the sole purpose of viewing and photographing the decorations, I brought my trusty camera!

Here are some photos!
The entrance:

One of the trees on display:

Another tree!:

That is all for now. Hopefully I will find more to contribute sometime in the near future! Only two more months until Christmas Eve!
Just Beautful !! Thank you for posting !

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
brent (11-02-2010), judesmama (11-07-2010)
Old 10-26-2010, 03:17 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by kerstig View Post
Christmas decoration above the christmas card section of the biggest department store of the Netherlands in Rotterdam:

I like this way of suspending christmas cards with baubles in between!

They also had a tiny secton of really cute christmas decorations, with really tiny christmas ornaments, baubles, christmas crackers, glittery reindeers etc. Very cute all :P (after one picture, they asked me not to take pictures, so only one pic :P )

Will go again soon, have seen many more christmas blossoms Love this thread!
How Wonderful Kerstig !!! Very nice !

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-01-2010, 02:15 PM

Last Achievements

The following 3 seasonal images are brought to you by our local Wal-Mart store.
(No store decorations out yet but as you can see, their Christmas merchandise section is in full swing!)

Old 11-03-2010, 03:56 PM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
Some of you may remember my complaints on the 2009 thread about my local malls not having any Christmas decorations. I actually complained to the Customer Service Lady at my closest mall, I was so disgusted.

Lo! Today I went into the mall where I had made my complaint, and was greeted by these;

Not the best phone-camera in the world, but it got me a picture without being noticed. I made sure I walked over to Customer Service, and let them know how much I liked the decorations. Hooray for Christmas at the Mall!
AuntieMistletoeDear (11-21-2010), caninemom3 (11-07-2010), made582 (11-03-2010)