Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations > Lights & Decorations » LED Shooting Star Icicle Lights!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,013
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 09-14-2010, 05:46 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
LED Shooting Star Icicle Lights!!

Hey guys,

I am already starting to plan my outside decorating for 2010!

Everyone knows I do an animated display that is choreographed to music...

Last year the shooting star icicles hit the shelf for they're very first time, and they sold out most places before November and that was all the stock for that year... They were around $25 a strand and later put on ebay for $75/$100 a set and even then people were still buying them!

My local wally's has some in stock now and im still debating if I want to buy them for the outline of my roof this year, they are pretty expensive but if anything like last year not that many people will have them...

Here's a youtube of the new Multi color for this year as only white was available last year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fmI5asqo1U
What does everyone think?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChristmasFanatic56 For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (01-03-2011), Christmas-A-Holic (09-14-2010), Sabine (09-14-2010), snowflake22 (02-06-2014), TamaraQT (09-14-2010)

Old 09-14-2010, 06:27 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I like it.
snowflake22 (02-06-2014)
Old 09-14-2010, 06:58 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

TamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happy
Yep...I like them too!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TamaraQT For This Useful Post:
ChristmasFanatic56 (09-14-2010), snowflake22 (02-06-2014)
Old 09-14-2010, 07:44 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,118 Times in 9,640 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I saw those at a Christmas store a few weeks ago. I love them! I took video of the store but noticed when I got home I didn't get a close up of the icicle lights! The video of that store is listed on my blog. You only catch of glimpse of the icicle lights in the background on one shot. The store is amazing though!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
ChristmasFanatic56 (09-14-2010), snowflake22 (02-06-2014)
Old 09-15-2010, 07:08 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
Thanks all, Still deciding if I think it's gonna be worth it but they are totally awesome! I need to make up my mind before they sell out for this year!
Old 11-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I seen these lights recently in a store near me. Five lights on the string for $90. Well, they do look really neat but my goodness what an awful price.