Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » The hardest job in the world....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 11-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
yes kelly, it really is the hardest job in the world. i've only been a mum for 13 months and it's alot of worry, stress and hard work. it's obviously also the most amazing thing that you can't put in to words.

i really feel for you, you must be in a state of shock. hopefully it's just a one off and she'll be as right as rain in no time. keep us updated with how she is.

i also believe everything happens for a reason and thank goodness your sister rang your brother when she did....

now go and concentrate on giving your beautiful babies the best christmas ever. x

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (11-14-2010)

Old 11-14-2010, 01:44 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
KellyAnn, sorry to hear that the issue might be back. But I'm glad everyone is safe in your family. My mother had asthma, my husband has asthma and I worry every winter season. My heart goes out to you and yours. Prayers to you and your lovely daughter.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
((HUGS)) Kelly,
Glad to hear your daugher is home again. I can't imagine how scared you must have been.
The Following User Says Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (11-14-2010)
Old 11-14-2010, 04:23 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,491 Times in 9,280 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
Is being a parent. My daughter was taken into casualty last night as she suffered an asthma attack. Im shocked and really upset as she hasnt had one for over two years. I dont know what brought it on but all my worse fears are back. She had eczema terrible when she was younger too, which is linked to the asthma.. We went through Hell and back with that. To think its all starting again....urghhh, I hope it is a one off. My husband is there with her now as I had to stay with my son. Shes ok, just really hyper at the moment with the medication. Im hoping she will be home later.
To top it all off, and I dont know if anyone here believes things happen for a reason, but I got a call from my aunt at 3 am this morning too. She told me my sister had phoned my brother to tell him about Paige. Luckily she did. Because he have been having trouble with his girlfriend lately so he went out for a drink with his friend. His mate mustve caught a taxi home and my brother was in a state...not just with drink but with all thats going on in his relationship...found himself wandering to the other end of the city centre and he had no idea where he was...my quick thinking sister asked him what shops/streeet signs he recognised and she had a cab called for him to take him to her house!! Thank God!!! I dread to think what wouldve happened to him that time of the morning. If my sister hadnt phoned I dont know where hed be right now....

Aww. Kelly, I hope your little girl will be okay as well as your brother too !! I am so sorry you are going through this !

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

HollyJollyDude has shown a merry disposition
I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers!! Stay strong!!!

Old 11-15-2010, 05:58 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,711 Times in 14,909 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am glad she is home, I will keep your family in my thoughts.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:08 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Good to hear she's home again and well enough to decorate the tree. Parenting really is the hardest job in the world and not just because kids get sick but you never know if you're doing it "right". All parents go through this in one way or another. So hang in there Kelly and give her lots TLC.
kelly ann (11-15-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 05:39 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
MAY GOD BLESS YOUR DAUGHTER, BROTHER, & YOU IN A SPECIAL WAY KELLY ANN. ALL OF YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS. YOU SOUND LIKE A TRULY LOVING & CARING PERSON, WHAT MORE COULD YOUR DAUGHTER & BROTHER ASK FOR? AGAIN GOD BLESS
The Following User Says Thank You to merrymistletoe For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (11-16-2010)