Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » Christmas Commercials 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,838
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-08-2010, 06:05 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
There is a Stella Artois Beer commercial out now.
I've seen it quite a bit since late last week, plus K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Rice Krispies, etc...the Canadian Tire (setting up outdoor lights) has been on a lot too this weekend.

It's indeed fast approaching now!!

Cheers!!

ML
Old 11-09-2010, 06:14 AM

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
Saw a Home Depot Xmas Commercial last night and a few more local tv ones.

The frequency is definitely picking up!!

Cheers!!

ML

Originally Posted by mac55 View Post
There is a Stella Artois Beer commercial out now.
I've seen it quite a bit since late last week, plus K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Rice Krispies, etc...the Canadian Tire (setting up outdoor lights) has been on a lot too this weekend.

It's indeed fast approaching now!!

Cheers!!

ML
Old 11-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I like the Glade candle commercial with the Father and son building a snowman outside, the Mother and daughter inside and the reindeer cookies come alive and fly and Santa picks up his toy bag, then the Snowman looks at the Father and son and smiles. It's a nice one.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:24 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,582 Times in 3,644 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
How did we get down to 45 days til Christmas?? I better start watching some Christmas movies!!! I'm already running behind! Ahhhhhhh....

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Courtney (11-09-2010)
Old 11-09-2010, 10:53 AM

Yes, my thinking exactly regarding where has the time gone??
It seems that it wasn't too long ago that we were just over 100 days to Xmas and more then that time since then flew by!!

Next thing you know it will be Dec and time for holiday TV/movies, yeaahh!!

Actually, NBC is starting Nov 24th with the Madagascar and Kung FU Panda Xmas specials.

Cheers!!

ML

Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
How did we get down to 45 days til Christmas?? I better start watching some Christmas movies!!! I'm already running behind! Ahhhhhhh....

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!
Old 11-21-2010, 05:15 AM

Xmas commercials have been pretty much non stop over the last couple of weeks....too many to keep track, but it's great!!

Cheers!!

ML

Originally Posted by mac55 View Post
Yes, my thinking exactly regarding where has the time gone??
It seems that it wasn't too long ago that we were just over 100 days to Xmas and more then that time since then flew by!!

Next thing you know it will be Dec and time for holiday TV/movies, yeaahh!!

Actually, NBC is starting Nov 24th with the Madagascar and Kung FU Panda Xmas specials.

Cheers!!

ML
Old 11-21-2010, 05:27 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,723 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
so far I have seen two chocolate commercials, one iced-cream commercial and a scented candles commercial.......and even tho the coca cola commercial is already up and running....i still havent seen it

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You