Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home » New! Free Christmas Wallpapers

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Home Come here to introduce yourself, meet the Christmas Crew and get help using our forums. We also share news and information from our sister sites in this area as well as coordinate details of our year events, chats and contests. Our sponsors occasionally post special offers for our users in this area, too. .

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,857
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,291)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 12-03-2010, 11:23 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,932 Times in 2,418 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Free Christmas Wallpapers

Fresh from the design desk of our our emski4379 is a small collection of new and free Christmas Wallpapers. This collection is free for all users of My Merry Christmas.

Platinum Members have access not only to the free wallpapers but also to an expanded collection, to add to the other 20 exclusive designs we have on My Merry Christmas. Click here to access the wallpapers page for Platinum Members.

Thanks, Emma for the great work! You've made MMC merrier!

Jeff
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
caltch (09-16-2011), ChristmasFanatic56 (08-24-2011), Christmasstar (12-08-2010), Courtney (12-08-2010), MerryBells (08-10-2011)

Old 12-08-2010, 05:00 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,327 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks, it looks great on my computer!
Old 12-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 690 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Great job! So pretty!

Just a heads up: The file/link for the "Wishing You the Brightest of Holidays" is incorrect for download. It shows the file/link as: http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/images/10/120210d.jpg - that doesn't work. It should be: http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/images/10/120310d.jpg
Old 12-08-2010, 09:29 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,932 Times in 2,418 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
Great job! So pretty!

Just a heads up: The file/link for the "Wishing You the Brightest of Holidays" is incorrect for download. It shows the file/link as: http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/images/10/120210d.jpg - that doesn't work. It should be: http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/images/10/120310d.jpg
Ooops, we'll get that fixed! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
Courtney (12-09-2010)
Old 12-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
Awesome job...Thanks for sharing...Merry Christmas...God bless

Old 12-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

emski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elf
So glad you all enjoyed them!
Old 08-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
saved them to display on my desktop...thank you so much