Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,241
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, SShoebrid

Old 12-21-2010, 11:02 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 73,036 Times in 12,760 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You are SO RIGHT!!!

Cherylle in CA

Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Hello & Welcome, Mail4tag!

Glad Jeff was on the Yule case! I believe one could spend an entire year of solid steady surfing on the Merry Network and still not get to everything!

Old 12-21-2010, 11:05 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 73,036 Times in 12,760 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
In addition to the orange, we also got a "soft" peppermint stick (Bob's), bit off each end, cut a hole in the orange after "rolling" it to soften it, stuck the peppermint stick in and used it as a straw! Absolute heaven!! I've taught my third graders for over 20 years about this! I am from NC orginally, so I am not sure if that practice is widespread or only family-spread!

Cherylle in CA
Old 12-21-2010, 01:31 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,131 Times in 1,065 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree