Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » So.... how was it???

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 12-27-2010, 02:15 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

FANTASTIC !!!!!! I am so happy for you Johnor !!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (12-27-2010)
Old 12-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
my Christmas was SUPER fantatsic.... honestly it was soooooo smooooth..... hardly any stress and teh happiest 3 year .. he really got into teh spirot this year
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryNoel For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (01-05-2011)
Old 12-27-2010, 11:21 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
An engagement! How wonderful and exciting!!!
Congratulations dear friend!

My Christmas is still going and I'm loving it.
I am still loving my Christmas music, DVR'd Christmas movies and shows, and just everything!

Nathan and Hagin loved Christmas and it just "made" our Christmas perfect!!!
I have all kinds of pics posted on Facebook....will have to somehow get them on here. I always have to upload them to photobucket and then to here and it's a process for me! LOL

Anyway...Christmas tree is still up, outside icicle lights are still going...just thankful for such a wonderful Christmas 2010!! All good things come from God!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following User Says Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (01-05-2011)
Old 12-28-2010, 02:20 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,723 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
congrats on the engagement Johnor....what a Christmas Day....awesome....I will pray for Your grandmother and Your family

Our Christmas was fabulous, too....we went to church and then off to my grandma on christmas eve....there we had a nice peacefull sharing of presents...singing silent night and when the third verse came my grandma loudly said........heck beat me to it....I forgot the text....which had me rolling....Kandice was a darling...we sang happy birthday to Jesusm, too.....I cherish every celebration that includes my grandparents, because u just never know how many there will come.....

christmas day was spend with my mom at her place....after eating we went for a walk through the snow with kandice on her sleigh....ending in sledding downhill and both Jones and I slipping in the snow and smacking down....which delighted everyone......and the second christmas day was just as perfect....with the exception of the heater not working half the day and me having a terrible headache........

oh and I got the red Nintendo Wii.......which made me almost go crazy...haha

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (01-05-2011)
Old 12-28-2010, 04:18 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,051 Times in 675 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Aww congratulations on your engagement! Our christmas was great, very relaxed, we have our visitors in the morning and then the rest of the day the kids played with their toys while I made the dinner, In the evening we watched christmas films and played a couple of the new board games the kids got. It was so stress free! just a shame it had to end!
The Following User Says Thank You to ClaireLovesChristmas For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (01-05-2011)
Old 12-28-2010, 02:21 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,641 Times in 584 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Everything was so low key this year it was kind of weird.

Christmas Eve: I was at the Nissan dealership before 8 a.m. to have both headlight bulbs replaced. I was home by 11 a.m. and just laid around watching tv until 5 p.m. when we went out for dinner before seeing DH's best friend & friend's family for about an hour so they could exchange gifts with DD. We came home, made cookies for Santa, and DD went to bed early with no complaints.

Christmas Day: Woke up to snow---first White Christmas since 1976! We went to DH's parents house for breakfast & gift exchange & stayed there until around 3 p.m. (we usually leave there around noon) to avoid going back home, then back to my parent's in the still falling snow. We got to my parent's house around 4 p.m. and left between 7 & 8 p.m., having to work to get the van doors open because they were freezing shut! We got home just before the roads got icy. We stayed up a while, listening to Christmas music, putting away gifts, & DD played with her new toys.

We missed church on Sunday because of the mounting snow and ice & spent the day doing laundry & eating junk food.

Monday we played in the snow and finally ventured out of the house for dinner & a Wal-Mart run.

Christmas 2010 was good, just different.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitney37354 For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (01-05-2011), Murphman (12-29-2010)
Old 12-29-2010, 05:17 AM
kerstig

Congratulations Johnor, that's wonderful I'm truly happy for you guys!!

My Christmas was beautiful as well
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (01-05-2011)
Old 12-29-2010, 01:28 PM
Santa Beagle
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,512 Times in 392 Posts
Murphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by whitney37354 View Post
Everything was so low key this year it was kind of weird.

Christmas Day: Woke up to snow---first White Christmas since 1976!

We missed church on Sunday because of the mounting snow and ice & spent the day doing laundry & eating junk food.

Christmas 2010 was good, just different.
Interesting because mine has a similar theme.

We took a five day weekend for Thanksgiving. Came home for four days then drove to Florida for a weeklong Disney Cruise. By the time we were home, unpacked and caught up with work it was middle December and we had missed our decorating time (usually takes 3 plus days) and a majority of our friends and families Christmas parties. So we put a tree and stockings and left the rest of the stuff in the basement. Shopped a little and then, before we knew it, it was Christmas eve.

Still, it was a great four day holiday. Extended family on Christmas eve and just us for a nice quiet day on Christmas. Everybody stayed in their pjs and I fixed my big pot of oyster stew to enjoy.

Your snow on Christmas day hit us after midnight so we missed a white Christmas by one day but in my opinion it still counts since we are in Christmastide. 9 inches on the ground and kids had a blast. Our New Year's plans look to be just as quiet. Great laid back season that I think more people should enjoy.

And we don't have the hassle of spending an entire weekend in mid January taking down decorations.
The Following User Says Thank You to Murphman For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (01-05-2011)
Old 12-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

aprillynch-horning has shown a merry disposition
Mine Christmas was good. I had to work but I look at it this way my job needed me more.
The Following User Says Thank You to aprillynch-horning For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (01-05-2011)
Old 12-29-2010, 11:01 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Congratulations JohnR!

Mine was one of the best ever. We hadn't seen our second oldest daughter in a year. Her and her husband were here, so we had the whole family together.

We did most of our Christmas things; Christmas movies, annual trip to Austin to look at the lights, games around the tree.

The only thing I feel short about this year is that we always read from one of our Christmas books at night and that, somehow, just got left out. I guess we just got busy. But, the good news is, we're going to do more of that once the house settles down a bit. We still have oldest kids, hubbies, and grandchild in & out and we're loving that.

We're still Christmasing though because it's only the 5th day of Christmas today.
caninemom3 (12-30-2010), JOHNOR (01-05-2011)