Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Defend Santa » Nicholas Trolli and AORBs Inc Misrepresent Santa on National Television

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Defend Santa Presented by Defend Santa, the articles explore the true character of Santa and those who portray him.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,856
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,291)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 12-29-2010, 02:26 AM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,078 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
santahat Nicholas Trolli and AORBs Inc Misrepresent Santa on National Television

Santa portrayers are decrying the appearance of Nicholas Trolli on a Fox Business Channel interview in which he states only Santas with real beards are authentic portrayers of Santa Claus. Several in the business also take issue with his credibility as he claims 1700 members (most industry observers estimate there are less than 50 members [...]ShareThis

More from Defending Santa.com...

Old 07-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,327 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
could not watch the video, but read the story.
Santa would never ever charge for what he does, that is what makes him Santa. His love and good will is priceless!
Old 07-05-2011, 09:40 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,932 Times in 2,418 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
The email some Santas continue to generate to us would really shock them. There is an entire segment of the population that have strong opinions about the portrayal of Santa Claus.

Last year, when that Santa got fired at Macy's we had a rush of feedback like you wouldn't believe. At first, folks were sympathetic of his losing his job at Macy's. But when he got a job in a famous San Francisco bar and then made a total fool of himself -- and the image of Santa Claus -- on the Tonite Show people were furious.

The Santa community, most of it, is aware of what a problem this is. In fact, we've got a segment of an upcoming podcast that talks about the Santa Claus Hall of Fame and another on the Santa Claus Oath, a pledge Santa portrayers take who hold sacred the image of the traditional St. Nicholas.

I wish more did that. It only take a few bad apples to ruin it for everyone...especially the kids.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:15 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,178 Times in 9,477 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I also don't like when people make Santa out to be a dirty old man. I think to myself, ah just ignore it and don't take it so personal. I finally figured out why I take it so personal, it's because Santa is like a father figure to all children and to myself. It would upset me if someone did that to my dad or grandpa. So yes, it offends me.

Maybe it don't bother some people but it does me.