Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Merry Christmas Radio » Jay's Rock 'n Roll Christmas

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Merry Christmas Radio Visit Merry Christmas Radio.comProgramming notes, requests, dedications and all other conversation related to Merry Christmas Radio -- click here to listen to our stream of year round Christmas programming. MCR is completely user driven by our forum members and is led by our notorious music fanatic, JayIsh and his growing staff of radio, music and audio merrymakers.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-25-2010, 03:39 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,931 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Jay's Rock 'n Roll Christmas

Jay's Rock n' Roll Christmas Show on MCR is nothing short of spectacular. I think we need to move it up in the rotation because I'm never up at this ungodly hour and only discovered it tonight.

If you haven't heard it yet, find a way!

Well done, Sir Jay.

Jeff
Old 11-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Excellent! I'll have to tune in
Old 12-30-2010, 12:38 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

ScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elf
I would love to listen to some of these show but being on the other side of the Atlantic it could be quite hard, is it possible maybe to make a podcast version or be able to save the file for later and listen to in our own time?

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Old 12-30-2010, 01:54 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,931 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by ScottCalvin View Post
I would love to listen to some of these show but being on the other side of the Atlantic it could be quite hard, is it possible maybe to make a podcast version or be able to save the file for later and listen to in our own time?
No, licensing issues won't allow that. But you bring up a fair point. We can shake up to rotation to play at different times. We will get to work on that!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
ScottCalvin (12-30-2010)
Old 12-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

ScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elf
ahh, ok that makes sense thanks for that.

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Old 01-17-2011, 01:38 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Late to the party, but thanks Jeff! These shows are becoming a real labor of love for me...I envision the good folks of MMC listening and my sharing my favorite songs with my friends...I'll switch somethings around scedulewise and maybe folks can hear more of the shows!!!

Thanks again man!

Jay