Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » Bought 2 new dvd's

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 11-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,121 Times in 1,061 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
star Bought 2 new dvd's

Looking forward to watching them over the weekend

Anyone seen them??
Old 11-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
i can't see the first one, what is it?

never seen that version of scrooge. are you going to buy any more for your collection?

i bought national lampoon's christmas vacation last week.

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 11-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
i can't see the first one, what is it?

never seen that version of scrooge. are you going to buy any more for your collection?

i bought national lampoon's christmas vacation last week.
First one Is The Christmas Star

I bought this one today

Old 11-07-2010, 04:51 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
me too!

am planning to watch it through the week.

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 11-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
I dont fancy watching Scrooge. I loathe Jim Carrey. The Muppet version is the only one I like.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I never seen Scrooge with Albert Finney. I have my favorite version of Scrooge which I bought for my husband several years ago.

Albert Finney was awesome in the recent movie "Amazing Grace" produced my Patricia Heaton of Everybody loves Raymond. An oscar worthy movie passed over by Hollywood because it gives glory to God. Truly amazing and awesome movie.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

hutz13 has shown a merry disposition
I'm looking forward to seeing the new Jim Carrey Scrooge, he says it's the first time they have been able to capture on film what Dickens intended in his writing. I liked Jim's early movies but not so much lately ... maybe this will win me back.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Watched the Jim Carey version and thought it was excellent
Old 01-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

I LOVE that version of a Christmas Carol. Its overlooked a lot...but really good!