Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Did you re-gift this year??

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 01-16-2011, 03:34 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

regifter10 has shown a merry disposition
Did you re-gift this year??

Hi all
Have you ever re-gifted before? Taken a gift that someone has given you and then gifted it to someone else? If yes then I need a favour.

I'm doing research on gift-giving behaviour for my Masters of Commerce at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. I am looking for participants to take my online questionnaire. It takes about 10 minutes to complete, it is not too challenging.

You can find the questionnaire here http://canterbury.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1FBqjUxRZgByXAw

If you wish, at the end of the survey you can enter into the draw to win one of three $50 Amazon.com gift certificates as a thank-you.

All information will be kept confidential so please answer the questions truthfully. Your responses will be very much appreciated.

So please take it!