Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home > Introductions » I am new here, but from another christmas forum.

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2005, 06:32 PM

I am new here, but from another christmas forum.

Hello everyone, how are all of you this evening. I would like to tell you a bit about myself. First off, I am from Canada, Alberta to be exact. I live in the country there in a small town of about 500 houses. I love Christmas and obsess about it year round. I bake christmas cooies, decorate, hang thousands of lights outside, love christmas movies, christmas music, christmas parties, christmas books, christmas trees, and pretty much everything to do with Christmas. I even love all the snow that comes at that time of year especially. I also am obsessed about the weather, and find it interesting. ONe of my favorite Christmas pastimes is to curl up on the couch with hot chocolate, popcorn, and watch a christmas movie by the tree.

Hope to get to know you all well,

Merry Christmas!!!