Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Price of Gas/Petrol

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,005
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 05-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,451 Times in 4,673 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It's still $3.89 around here. I waited too long to fill up my pickup. It took $100 exactly to fill it.

Anybody have some Tums or Rolaids?
gabulldawg (05-16-2011), made582 (05-17-2011)

Old 05-16-2011, 03:38 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

happyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elf
Fuel prices are crazy in the UK.

Lookin at around $9 a gallon with prices still rising............
The Following User Says Thank You to happyelf For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (05-16-2011)
Old 05-16-2011, 03:41 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,006 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
it's 3.84 here and has been for the last 2 weeks.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:56 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,489 Times in 1,763 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by happyelf View Post
Fuel prices are crazy in the UK.

Lookin at around $9 a gallon with prices still rising............
Whereabouts are you?? Here in Scotland, we're still over $10 a gallon
Old 05-16-2011, 05:04 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

happyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elf
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Whereabouts are you?? Here in Scotland, we're still over $10 a gallon
Am in Lancashire - our prices are around 1.35 a litre.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,688 Times in 13,354 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
last I looked, $1.40 a liter
Old 05-16-2011, 06:38 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,688 Times in 13,354 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Bear in mind that I'm born and bred Canadian - I remember the switch over too - I was in Grade 6!

They use a mixture of both over here - again, something which they are trying to change over to but old habits die hard - but as the bulk of people on this forum are in the US, I thought I'd convert everything for them to make it easier to compare
oh I see, thanks
Old 05-16-2011, 10:09 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

yolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnog
California went down a little in a week, last week was 4.39 this week is 4.11. But Scotland yikes!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:44 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,964 Times in 30,841 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We just fell below $4 dollars a gallon. It is $3.99 right now.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 05-18-2011, 12:57 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Christmas-man has shown a merry disposition
Here in Sweden the price is today 2,25$ 1,37£ for one litre.