Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Christmas Newswire » Vaughn and Witherspoon Sign for New Christmas Movie

Christmas Newswire Christmas Newswire.comBringing you news and headlines about Christmas from news sources around the web and from sites of the Merry Network, presented by Christmas Newswire. Members also use this area to share links to local Christmas news and events. Christmas is a year round newsmaker.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,441
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Gift 2 The Bog Ruby...
By Meceka
08-20-2011 10:33 AM
Last post by ibelieveinchristmas
10-11-2011 10:05 AM
1 Posts
Santa Speaks 2010
By MMC Editor
06-11-2010 11:17 PM
58,225 Views  0 Posts
Saving More By Christmas...
By MMC Editor
09-08-2011 11:50 PM
74,870 Views  0 Posts
Puritan Humbugs and a...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:21 PM
58,075 Views  0 Posts
Candlemas
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:26 PM
52,488 Views  0 Posts

Old 07-27-2007, 06:50 AM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,489 Times in 1,025 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
Vaughn and Witherspoon Sign for New Christmas Movie

Vince Vaughn must really love Christmas. He sure seems to be making more than his fair share of Christmas movies these days.The rumor mill this week has him signed to star opposite Reese Witherspoon in a relationship comedy about a couple who has to visit four sets of parents for Christmas. The film is [...]

More from Real Christmas...
Old 07-27-2007, 06:53 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
I think Reese Witherspoon might make this a Vince Vaughn film I might actually want to go see.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I don't know why people dislike Vince Vaughn so much
Old 07-27-2007, 09:24 AM
On the Naughty List

Jinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnog
I'm with you Billy Battles! I think Vince is a funny guy....

Last edited by Jinglebelle; 07-27-2007 at 09:27 AM.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Merry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
santahat

I love Reece Witherspoon. She's a wonderful actress! I loved her performance in "Walk the Line".
Old 07-27-2007, 10:26 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I loved walk the line. I think Jaoquin Phoenix is an excellent actor.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

emski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elf
I like them both as actors, but I'm wondering how they'll do together. They just don't seem like a likely pair.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:50 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
It's not that I don't like Vince Vaughn. I just have seen him only do raunchy stuff. I'm hoping Witherspoon cleans him up a little because I do think he's likeable.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I love Reese Witherspoon! "Sweet Home Alabama" is the movie that made me a huge fan of hers (wonder why)!