Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,469
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,864)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
My Santa Claus
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:41 PM
52,234 Views  0 Posts
Martha Stewart's...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:37 PM
Last post by Stnicholas01
07-18-2013 01:37 PM
66,313 Views  1 Posts
History of the Candy Cane
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:13 PM
53,932 Views  0 Posts
The Christmas Pickle
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:10 PM
51,648 Views  0 Posts
Gift 4 Ideas for Frugal Gift...
By MMC Editor
09-25-2011 07:00 AM
73,273 Views  0 Posts

Old 06-05-2011, 05:50 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,340 Times in 12,651 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
5,062 steps before breakfast on a very foggy morning loaded with mosquitoes

more mosquitoes on my after dinner walk, got in 6,197 steps

total today of 11,259 steps!

Last edited by Christmasstar; 06-05-2011 at 06:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (06-05-2011)
Old 06-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
I ran 4 miles on Friday, 3 yesterday and am planning on running another 4 today...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kgstyles For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (06-05-2011), Christmasstar (06-05-2011)
Old 06-05-2011, 06:13 PM

Last Achievements

Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by kgstyles View Post
I ran 4 miles on Friday, 3 yesterday and am planning on running another 4 today...
I am happy to be walking, good for you. Maybe someday I will join you in a run!
Old 06-06-2011, 05:49 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,863 Times in 1,010 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Been for a cycle this morning
Old 06-06-2011, 07:04 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by irishsnow View Post
Been for a cycle this morning
awesome! Keep it up!!
Old 06-06-2011, 12:25 PM

Last Achievements

Monday morning, my 3rd day into a new routine. I have hear that if you do something 21 days in a row it will become a habit. I only have 18 days to go!!!

So this morning I got in 4,915 steps.

I did this on the way to work by walking the long way around. But also discovered that I much prefer the cool of the morning or the evening for my walks. I think tonight I will go down to the river and do my walk there. (we have a beautiful park, you can walk all the way around the river and it is about 2 1/2 miles)

10:20pm and finally got in the rest of my walking! 5,150 for a total daily step count of 10,065.

Last edited by Christmasstar; 06-06-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:32 AM

Last Achievements

day 4 starts with 6,257 steps.
Glad to be back as it is starting to get muggy out.

Finished the day with a walk around the river with Lisa. We did 5,263 steps.

total for today...11,520 steps!

Last edited by Christmasstar; 06-07-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:10 AM

Last Achievements

hot humid hazy is what I hear on the weather report this morning.
Got my walk in starting at 6:30 am, by the time I got back about an hour later it was already quite warm.
Got in 6,828 steps

9:45 and done my evening walk, got in 3,341 steps (did the indoor walking as it is way to muggy to walk outside)

So my total today is 10,169 steps....I really did not want to walk tonight and had to talk myself into doing it, even doing the walk in the air conditioning left me hot. But I am glad I got it in.

Last edited by Christmasstar; 06-08-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:13 PM

Last Achievements

this is day 6, maybe the first for me not to reach the 10,000 step mark.
I got in 6,902 steps this evening. I really had to force my self to go. I was very active today with working (I look after a wheel chair dependant young woman) and cleaned out my gardens and planted stuff (finally!) It all looks great.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
Today I ran 3 miles, did 90 push ups, 90 sit ups and 90- 3 count flutter kicks