Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » Christmas movies on HULU.com

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 06-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
holly Christmas movies on HULU.com

I was over on Hulu and they have some Christmas movies over there. I sat down and watched half of "The Twelve Dogs of Christmas" yes it is DOGS not days. LOL
Bradmac (06-10-2011), MichelleluvsChristmas (06-17-2011), XmasDreams (06-10-2011)
Old 06-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,121 Times in 1,061 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by HollyJells View Post
I was over on Hulu and they have some Christmas movies over there. I sat down and watched half of "The Twelve Dogs of Christmas" yes it is DOGS not days. LOL
I have that on dvd but havent watched it yet

Is it any good??
Old 06-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,106 Times in 1,443 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
While I think it is at least a cute movie, i really don't think it one of the Christmas cartoons that I would watch often.

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
holly

12 dogs of christmas that i watched is nto a cartoon. It is a movie set in the depression times.
MichelleluvsChristmas (06-17-2011), XmasDreams (06-12-2011)
Old 06-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
12 dogs of christmas that i watched is nto a cartoon. It is a movie set in the depression times.

Oops My fault, I thought you meant this movie.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 06-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
Originally Posted by XmasDreams View Post
Oops My fault, I thought you meant this movie.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well...... obviously, XmasDreams, the show you were talking about has 3 less dogs. So there's no way it could be up to the level of a movie about 12 dogs.
I can't wait for "The 15 dogs of Christmas" to come out. It should be AWESOME!!!!

obviously I'm just having a little fun. I haven't seen either one.

YS
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowSnow For This Useful Post:
XmasDreams (06-16-2011)
Old 06-17-2011, 10:09 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by YellowSnow View Post
Well...... obviously, XmasDreams, the show you were talking about has 3 less dogs. So there's no way it could be up to the level of a movie about 12 dogs.
I can't wait for "The 15 dogs of Christmas" to come out. It should be AWESOME!!!!

obviously I'm just having a little fun. I haven't seen either one.

YS

No problem at all I need to be teased about this lol.