Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Summer is here

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,979
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 06-18-2011, 12:56 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,485 Times in 1,762 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I have returned and I was totally and absolutely drenched, as was everybody else who was stupid enough to be outside in weather like that.

I went straight from there to my next venue where reception staff took one look at me and gave me a room so I could towel off and use the hairdryer. Didn't have my straighteners so ended up fluffy!

And to add insult to serious injury, they forgot the rings!!! Everybody thought somebody else had them when all along, they were sitting on the kitchen table. Had to use borrowed rings from the bride's sister and her husband!!

Then at the next wedding, their unity candle refused to light and then went out.........omen, anybody??!!!!

Old 06-18-2011, 02:19 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,850 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
lol, now that made me laugh.....the ring part....not the soaked in water part.

over here the weather is weird...lol...the last two days I mean.....rain, sun, rain, sun, rain, sun..........now the temps are in the 70s.....through Monday....by Tuesday they forecast 88 degrees....so we will be back in the mid of summer.....I liked today tho, cos it felt like late September

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 06-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
I know I can't believe I have to go through three more months of this! Every year I wonder how I manage to get through the heat. Says high of 92 today. Makes going outside, even to the car, a hot experience. We stay in mid high 80s to 105 (unless we get a record temp). No cool off until night time usually.

This forum should help....and air conditioning.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:24 PM

Last Achievements

Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Shut up!!! And I mean that in a kind supportive manner xxx
Old 06-19-2011, 12:32 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
who do you mean Mo? how was Your off day today?

Old 06-19-2011, 12:35 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by rockchild View Post
I know I can't believe I have to go through three more months of this! Every year I wonder how I manage to get through the heat. Says high of 92 today. Makes going outside, even to the car, a hot experience. We stay in mid high 80s to 105 (unless we get a record temp). No cool off until night time usually.

This forum should help....and air conditioning.
Sorry T - should've clarified!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2011, 12:41 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

No prob, M.

Old 06-19-2011, 01:54 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
.I liked today tho, cos it felt like late September
I liked it too. Especially when even the crows cawing then. This reminds me of my school days too
trackrebel (06-20-2011)
Old 06-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,420 Times in 4,667 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
Ooooh no! Sounds like the bride wants a wet tshirt contest instead of a wedding, hehe!
Hmmmm! And what time should we spectators arrive?
Old 06-20-2011, 01:08 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

summer will be back tomorrow....and just tomorrow....lol....then it will become cooler again for a few days...but I am sure....summer will strike back....with a venegance!!!