Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Summer months = Prep. Time

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 08-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
Summer months = Prep. Time

Hello Everyone. Today is August 10, I know the Forums have not been "up and goin" do to that, however this is great prep time. I know if any of you go to the live chats on Sunday nights you know I have been itching to go through decorations, well i am about to have my chance. My sister started school yesterday. So next Monday I will have from 7AM- 2 PM to go through decorations. Anyway, I hope some of yall will read this and feel to share what you do in the summer months concerning Christmas, and just get the holiday talk rolling. Remember on the day of this post there are only 136 days left till Christmas. And if that seems to far off, there are only 105 days till Black Friday. Also Check out my [b]BRAND NEW CHRISTMAS WEBSITE @[/b] http://freewebs.com/christmasyearround/

Old 08-10-2006, 12:43 PM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
This forum has been up and running all summer, with only a few lulls. We'd love to hear from you daily! In the summer I shop online for older Christmas ornaments. All my decorations are stored away and I don't have the space to spread them out. Each year it is like rediscovering them when we finally get them out in November.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
i spend non-holiday time doing crafts and stuff for said holiday time.

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 08-10-2006, 05:58 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,932 Times in 2,418 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
I spend the summer months just trying to remember where we put the decorations after last Christmas!

Memo to Casey: I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE. Kudos to you. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to assist. Also, don't keep that site hidden -- put your URL in your signature and be sure to join the Merry Top 50 and Christmas Finest topsites...that will get lots of visitors for you.

If you need help in any way, PM me.

Jeff
Old 08-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
The website

I have added some things. One thing is a guestbook, when you visit the site make sure you sign it.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Santa Clausologist

sheepsnot, you said you re-discover your decorations when you get them out in November. When do you start decorating, & how many rooms do you decorate?
Old 08-11-2006, 11:12 AM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
I usually don't put up Christmas decorations until right after Thanksgiving. We live in an apartment and have decorations for the livingroom/diningroom, kitchen, both bathrooms, and out front on the stoop. I don't think we have any for the bedroom, but if I had my choice I would have a couple sets of the older big tree lights strung around the ceiling so I'd have something to look at as I fall asleep. Not that the wife isn't enough to look at, but the lights are easier to turn on. 8)
Old 08-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Twinkle has disabled reputation
Casey: All I can say is thank the dear Lord you will finally be able to go through all those decorations. I know you have been itching to do this for quite some time. You must let us know how it goes.