Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,020
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 07-08-2011, 11:14 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,882 Times in 3,816 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
good to have ya back kelly!!! was wondering where u been........funny u say this about thinking of where the tree goes before the floor is put in the house ....my brother is moving into a house...and my sis in law and I were thinking about where they will be puttin their christmas tree.....and they aint even christmas nuts....they love christmas......but only in the season

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (07-11-2011)

Old 07-08-2011, 01:44 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 162,191 Times in 30,898 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
So, I'm back online...finally.

Welcome Back!!!!!! I have bought a few gifts but I am behind where I would like to be.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (07-11-2011)
Old 07-11-2011, 07:09 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hi Kelly I haven't been around much lately either.. good to see ya! I haven't even begun my shopping yet. I usually don't start until Oct/Nov. This year we shall see since I am due Christmas Eve!

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following User Says Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (07-11-2011)
Old 07-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Oh wow, due to have a baby on Christmas You must be sooo excited. Are you having a home birth??

Does anyone know why there aren't in Christmas films on the Movie 24 channel (uk) this July?? Last year we had Christmas films throughout the weekends in July.....???
Old 07-11-2011, 04:23 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,128 Times in 697 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Welcome Back, Kelly! Congrats on the new place, too!

I haven't started shopping, yet. Soon though. We have a 117 heat index today, so I am seriously itching for Fall to arrive. Haha!

I've come out of the woodwork early this year, I usually stay away 'til late summer.