Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Countdown to Christmas 2007!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,857
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,291)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 07-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by Keepsake View Post
Time to decorate is getting so close. Bought lots of Hallmark ornaments at their Ornament Premiere on July 14th and yesterday I was in a Hallmark buying cards and they had some Halloween stuff already out. I love it.

Hugs,
Keepsake
How was the premier, I didn't get a chance to go? I need to pick up a couple more ornaments.

Old 07-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Keepsake has shown a merry dispositionKeepsake has shown a merry dispositionKeepsake has shown a merry disposition
Ornament Premiere was great for me. Bought 72 more ornaments to add to my collection. Next Hallmark event for me is the national club one. They are having 3 this year, they are in Las Vegas, Kansas City and Orlando. I'm going to the KC one at the end of this month. Getting excited about that.

Keepsake
Old 07-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,459 Times in 5,961 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Cedar's Here!!!!!!

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 07-30-2007, 04:01 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
OPERA.. Must Write OPERA.....

" Jay had never worn tights in his life.. though he was as natural at the Paus Du Lux asCrown was at sleeping each of the 14 hours that they did each day.....

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 07-30-2007, 08:35 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

reformedscrooge has shown a merry disposition
July is almost over....Have a great evening everyone.....Merry Christmas!!!
Old 07-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by Keepsake View Post
Ornament Premiere was great for me. Bought 72 more ornaments to add to my collection. Next Hallmark event for me is the national club one. They are having 3 this year, they are in Las Vegas, Kansas City and Orlando. I'm going to the KC one at the end of this month. Getting excited about that.

Keepsake
Wow! 72 ornaments! You must have a nice size collection!
Old 07-31-2007, 03:12 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

primchristmas has shown a merry disposition
Keepsake,72 more ornaments! Wow!! You have been busy!! I thought about you when I was looking them over!!! The days are flying by,school starts here next week and then its just a hop,skip and a jump till Christmas!!
Old 07-31-2007, 05:48 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Now there's a treat that the good folks at MMC.com haven't seen! One of Binger's opera's!!! For some reason they always have me in tights...But you know, Batman wore tights...superman wore tights...Joe Namath wore tights...I'm in good company...During the opera season I roll with the handle "Barry Shnikoff"...You figure it out!!!

jay
Old 07-31-2007, 06:56 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Iron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry disposition
Goodmorning Everyone !

I gotta drop off the truck for repair this morning, so I'll be fast here. The weather is beautiful here in Chicago, about 75F and sunny. But I can still invision a foot of snow on the ground and a light snow fall in progress. All I need is some hot chocolate to complete the picture.

For the song of the day, how about: Dean Martin - White Christmas

Gotta fly !!!

Stay safe - stay cool
Old 07-31-2007, 07:05 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

WOW an OPERA- Ballet Star right here in our midst. Nice handle there Jersey. And the lovely CEDAR is here to once again balance a Lava Lamp on her head( naturally in one of the most beautiful moments ever in Operatic history) while the dastardly Crown seeks to wreck havoc while they seek more sleep
time..... oohhhh the passion... ohhh the drama.... ohhhh the paus du lux.......

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~