Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

The Christmas Library at My Merry Christmas Great new articles and features not part of our Merry Forums are highlighted here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 07-25-2011, 09:21 AM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,078 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
santahat Are You a Spug?

Are you a Spug?

To find out, ask yourself these questions: Do you believe that it is foolish to join in giving Christmas presents to those higher up? Do you believe that it is vulgar to give Christmas presents only because they are given to you? Do you believe that it is wicked to give Christmas presents without love and common sense?

In 1912, if you answered “yes” to these questions, you had what it took to become a Spug. You could get together with four others who shared your beliefs to... [Read More]

More...

Old 07-25-2011, 06:32 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

ejagno has shown a merry dispositionejagno has shown a merry disposition
I couldn't open the page without internet explorer shutting down so I wasn't able to read the rest of it. From what is described above, then YES I AM A SPUG for the last two of those questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to ejagno For This Useful Post:
MerryCarey (07-26-2011)
Old 07-25-2011, 08:52 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,358 Times in 5,935 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by ejagno View Post
I couldn't open the page without internet explorer shutting down so I wasn't able to read the rest of it. From what is described above, then YES I AM A SPUG for the last two of those questions.
Gah! There shouldn't be anything in it to crash Explorer, unless it's the one picture in it. I tried sending it to you in a PM so you can hopefully read the rest of it.

Next November is the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Spugs. It sounds like the Spug spirit is still alive!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
Old 07-26-2011, 07:30 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,358 Times in 5,935 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
If anybody else has trouble viewing the article, please let me know, and I'll get in touch with admin to see if it can be fixed.

Thanks!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
Old 07-26-2011, 08:02 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,932 Times in 2,418 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Yes, I'd like to hear about any trouble with any part of the site! The Library has had about 40,000 views since it opened a few weeks ago and this is the first I've heard about any issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
MerryCarey (07-26-2011)