Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » How's everyone been. It's been a while

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,434
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Neiman Marcus Has Just...
By Jeff Westover
10-09-2012 04:00 PM
25,546 Views  0 Posts
The Magic of Santa
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:12 PM
55,812 Views  0 Posts
What makes reindeer fly?
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:48 PM
47,605 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree Decorating with Wreaths
By JeanetteDi
10-26-2011 04:05 PM
78,810 Views  0 Posts
The Rudolph Controversy
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:21 PM
47,919 Views  0 Posts

Old 08-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
How's everyone been. It's been a while

Since I've been here. August is here and this is right around the time where i want christmas to be here so badly. Has anyone else had a really hot summer. I know here in kansas we had a record breaking amount of days of 100 degrees or more. I hate the summer. Can't wait for the cold. My AC is always cranked up. May the snow days come sooner rather then later.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilovesilentnight For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (08-09-2011), lauriebear (08-09-2011), MsChristmas (08-09-2011), Undrtakr (08-09-2011), xmas365 (08-10-2011)
Old 08-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
I guess not
Old 08-09-2011, 10:40 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,908 Times in 1,066 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hey! Welcome back. I agree. I want it to be the Christmas season badly. I cant wait for it and Im sneaking in Christmas movies and music here and there hehe.
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 08-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,071 Times in 657 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Welcome Back!

Yes, it's been in the 90's for 23 straight days here. We finally and thankfully had a downpour of rain here last night, after at least a month of nothing.

Old 08-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Im so ready for the "Season" or at least the Fall to get here! I keep telling myself only another month (I hope!) of heat! Welcome back!

There's no place like Home for the Holidays!

Old 08-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,590 Times in 748 Posts
Kimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnog
This is the time of year when I REALLY hate living in Florida!!

I never remove my Christmas songs of my iPod (b/c it's a pain in the butt to re-add them later) PLUS I just bought Glee's Christmas album (from last year).
Old 08-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,940 Times in 1,060 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
Hi there and welcome back! So happy to hear that you are in a happy Christmas place!

Its been a super hot summer here - but I keep thinking the weather change is right around the corner! Hey...we are already the 8th Aug...(or is it the 9th? oh dear...its been a long day)- and the the final week of this month (just 3 weeks away) the trusty trees whose leaves change colour first will be starting to show their Autumn colour then! That time is right around the corner!

Its all very exciting!

Nice to see you again!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid
Old 08-10-2011, 11:22 AM
Last Achievements

I'm defintely ready for this heat to be done with. The heat wave has been very blah so far. ME and my wife just bought a house. She said if i don't listen to christmas music till november. She will let me decorate are new house at the beginning of novemeber. I like listening to christmas music in june or july.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:49 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,052 Times in 13,920 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome back!