Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Its not Terrys its MINE!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,861
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,290)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 08-21-2011, 06:59 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,621 Times in 12,679 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yummo on chocolate oranges and the orange jelly sticks!!!

Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Boy, are my tastes disgusting!!

If Jaffa Cakes are what I'm thinking of, we have something similar called Pims. A soft cookie with a thin smear of orange jelly on top and a coat of dark chocolate on top of the jelly. Sorry, Maureen, but I think they're a wonderful treat! And Trader Joe's over here has orange jelly sticks coated in dark chocolate ... mmm ...

(Now sweet and savory mixed (e.g., orange-glazed chicken, etc.)---ick.)

Old 08-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,621 Times in 12,679 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I do that too!!!

Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
I love chocolate and orange together so much I started putting orange peel or orange extract in my cookies and fudge. Might have to try putting some in a mocha coffee - ah, the possibilities