Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,091
Threads: 53,933
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, JSpringth

Old 08-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
In our house as kids we had to wait until our parent got up which was around 6:00 am in the morning. Once I got married and had my own children Christmas morning started around 5:00 am. And that was because our children woke us up! yearning to open their gifts.

Old 08-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Andrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry disposition
Well, umm, I'm back again and I really will try to stay around! =0

I still have several ongoing projects related to Christmas, hope to use this place as motivation.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
santahat

It is a tradition in our family to all sleep at my parent's house(grandkids and all) on Christmas eve. The grandkids range in age from 18 down to 1 1/2. We watch the marathon (a Christmas Story) and the kids all sleep in the same room together..They really look forward to it. The bigger kids love the excitement of the little kids waiting to hear santa and the reindeer on the roof. Just thinking about it makes me smile
Old 08-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Andrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by kidzrme View Post
It is a tradition in our family to all sleep at my parent's house(grandkids and all) on Christmas eve. The grandkids range in age from 18 down to 1 1/2. We watch the marathon (a Christmas Story) and the kids all sleep in the same room together..They really look forward to it. The bigger kids love the excitement of the little kids waiting to hear santa and the reindeer on the roof. Just thinking about it makes me smile
That is just awesome.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:39 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Merry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
santahat

When my children were small, it began at stupid o'clock in the a.m. Now its just my husband and I so its much more civilised and sedate. A tad dull too, come to think of it.

I suppose I could wake him up at 5 a.m. though and shout, "let's open presents!!!"