Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home » New! You better watch out! All New Experience on MMC Explained

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Home Come here to introduce yourself, meet the Christmas Crew and get help using our forums. We also share news and information from our sister sites in this area as well as coordinate details of our year events, chats and contests. Our sponsors occasionally post special offers for our users in this area, too. .

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,230
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, LHansford

Old 08-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
Great feature....Thank you....

Old 10-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,982 Times in 12,746 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I think this will be fun!!!

Cherylle in CA
Old 09-28-2011, 04:22 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Deo has shown a merry disposition
i think i saw the Top Achiever Award near my username before and now its gone...is this experience system still on?
Old 09-28-2011, 07:53 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,095 Times in 2,453 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Deo View Post
i think i saw the Top Achiever Award near my username before and now its gone...is this experience system still on?
Sure it is still on-- and that's why you're not the Top Achiever anymore. You have to be here and active to stay up on those awards because as more people use the site they take the awards away based upon THIER activity. It is a constantly evolving thing.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,244 Times in 496 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I still haven't figured out how to give things I've bought in the store.