Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Blossoms - 2011

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 09-26-2011, 07:14 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

rickymallory has shown a merry dispositionrickymallory has shown a merry dispositionrickymallory has shown a merry disposition
There's not much Christmas stuff about here in England yet, I've seen a few things like tinsel, stores look to be getting ready.

coach love your pics, those displays look fantastic, I could go crazy i that place if I had the money!

Old 09-27-2011, 03:03 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,590 Times in 748 Posts
Kimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Great photos everyone!

The stores near me here in FL are just putting up Halloween displays (I'm thinking of Publix and my local Target) but these pictures are making me anxious for their displays!
Old 09-27-2011, 06:53 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,187 Times in 365 Posts
frostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
went to Dollar General store Saturday and they were loaded with Christmas stuff!
Old 09-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,239 Times in 494 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
You guys are really giving me the Christmas bug. These pictures are great.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:55 AM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
I was in the local Giant this morning, and saw them putting out the tinsel and Christmas lights for sale. I tried for a picture, but there were too many people around.
Undrtakr (09-29-2011)
Old 09-28-2011, 08:31 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,903 Times in 2,853 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sears gets in to the act with their Christmas section already in place!
Old 09-29-2011, 04:47 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Here are two air fresheners I found! My basement smells like a Christmas tree and my main floor smells like candy canes! Found at no frills for a dollar each.

More to come from me very soon!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (11-18-2011), ballcoach (10-02-2011), made582 (09-29-2011), Smiley21 (10-08-2011)
Old 09-29-2011, 04:59 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
I don't understand some stores that tell you not to take pictures. Don't they understand we are giving them free publicity? lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
Smiley21 (10-08-2011), yolie8174 (10-01-2011)
Old 09-29-2011, 05:41 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,854 Times in 1,630 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
OOh, I have to keep an eye out for those air fresheners!!!

Target is starting to sneak some Christmas stuff in - the back row behind the Halloween stuff is loaded up with lights!! And nutcrackers made their appearance the other day! I'll take pics when I go this weekend.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to judesmama For This Useful Post:
made582 (09-29-2011), Smiley21 (10-08-2011), Undrtakr (09-29-2011)
Old 09-29-2011, 06:23 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
OOh, I have to keep an eye out for those air fresheners!!!

Target is starting to sneak some Christmas stuff in - the back row behind the Halloween stuff is loaded up with lights!! And nutcrackers made their appearance the other day! I'll take pics when I go this weekend.
Yes! I'm going to pick up some more from the store too. Only a buck. Stock up for next summer when I want the house to smell like Christmas!