Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Who's already making plans for Christmas 2011?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,090
Threads: 53,933
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, flockman02

Old 10-07-2011, 07:42 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,242 Times in 495 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
I rarely remove the Christmas music from my iPod. Also, since we're (FINALLY!) getting some colder weather this weekend, I'm going to go through my Christmas slow-cooker cookbook to get some recipe ideas for next week.
OH! Slow cooker recipes?!? Post them up!

Old 10-08-2011, 06:46 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Edge612 has shown a merry dispositionEdge612 has shown a merry disposition
I've been making plans since December 25th, 2010 . Seriously!
Old 10-10-2011, 04:27 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
I am making plans...what to have for dinner, who will be here, what time to have our special dinner.....& how to decorate my tree this year
Old 10-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,187 Times in 365 Posts
frostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
the calendar is already filling up for December
Old 10-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

mike24forever has shown a merry dispositionmike24forever has shown a merry dispositionmike24forever has shown a merry dispositionmike24forever has shown a merry disposition
My wife and I put up the first set of our outdoor lights today, with mor to co e soon. We have also started our Christmas shopping.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike24forever For This Useful Post:
elf bazaar (10-11-2011), GingerMel (10-11-2011)
Old 10-11-2011, 08:49 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

elf bazaar has shown a merry dispositionelf bazaar has shown a merry disposition
I`ve nearly got all my Christmas shopping done and some are even wrapped! I have done my cards ready for the card exchange, chosen and boxed a gift ready for the gift exchange and chosen my decoration for that exchange too. we have had a trial run of the new christmas cake tin (its gone to the charity shop its rubbish!) so back to the regular one!!.