Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Inside tour of Kevin McCllisters Home Alone house!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,000
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2011, 06:42 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Father Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Mistletoe Inside tour of Kevin McCllisters Home Alone house!

The famous Home Alone house is still for sale reduced by $400,000 to $1,950,000.

How many would love to own this beauty?

The links below show inside. I wish I could buy this house I've seen so many times and dreamed of the perfect Christmas.

http://homealonehome.coldwellbanker.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ_42rPxlBE
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Father Christmas For This Useful Post:
CJ498 (10-18-2011), ClaireLovesChristmas (10-25-2011), Courtney (10-18-2011), frostyman (10-18-2011), happyelf (10-24-2011), merrymistletoe (10-24-2011), MsChristmas (10-18-2011), snowflake22 (10-23-2011), Undrtakr (10-18-2011), xmastidings (10-25-2011), Yuletide Junkie (10-18-2011)