Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,849
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Rennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elf
Our Lowes and K-marts are all decorated to the hilt with Christmas, I really love it but it is sad that they hardly have any Thanksgiving decor again this year. It is like they have forgotten all about Thanksgiving.
I have been sneaking down slowly some of my Christmas things and mixing them with my fall decor, funny how they work so nice together. My sleigh looks nice with veggies and fall colored leaves in them and the deer have nice fall leave necklaces lol and the antlers are covered so that they look more like horses. A few elves with leaves look just like scarecrows dancing around my horn of plenty. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fall, yesss Christmas.
snowflake22 (03-14-2014)

Old 10-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Rennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elf
OH Yesssssssssssss, I was in the mall and they have the fencing and trees in boxes but they are stacked in the spot for Santas village where he meets and greets everyone and has pictures taken with the kiddies. The workers must be on break will have to check it out again the first of the week. I think I am more excited than the little ones that were there today and saw the Christmas trees being put together. wahooooooooooooo lol
snowflake22 (03-14-2014), Undrtakr (10-21-2011)
Old 10-21-2011, 11:32 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Rennabelle View Post
OH Yesssssssssssss, I was in the mall and they have the fencing and trees in boxes but they are stacked in the spot for Santas village where he meets and greets everyone and has pictures taken with the kiddies. The workers must be on break will have to check it out again the first of the week. I think I am more excited than the little ones that were there today and saw the Christmas trees being put together. wahooooooooooooo lol
I Love that. I'm more excited to visit Santa at the mall then the other kids HAHA
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-14-2014)