Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping > Black Friday » Black Friday Update 2011 Kmart Toy Book Posted

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Black Friday Post your Black Friday news, ideas and discussions here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,027
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,173)
Welcome to our newest member, pe1225

Old 10-27-2011, 08:00 PM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,085 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
stocking 2011 Kmart Toy Book Posted

The Kmart Toy Book was just released, and we have posted all 62 pages. The sale runs from October 30th to November 23rd. There are 250 toys under $50, as well as a number of coupons. Kmart has discounted their "Fab 15" toys, including the I Am T-Pain Microphone for $34.99, Lalaloopsy Mini Dolls for $6.99, and the Paper Jamz Pro Guitar for $34.99. The popular Let's Rock Elmo is $5 off with coupon, priced at $59.99. One of the best deals in the Kmart Toy Book is $10 off when you spend $50 or more on Fisher-Price toys. There are some great deals, but others aren't so hot. For example, the Barbie Puppy Water Park Play Set is only $2 off ($24.99), and you can get some of the toys in the book for cheaper elsewhere. View the Kmart Toy Book here.

More from BlackFriday.info...