Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » Merry Christmas TV Hallmark Channel’s 1300 Hours of Christmas

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,834
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 10-26-2011, 08:26 AM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,555 Times in 1,078 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
Snowflake Hallmark Channel’s 1300 Hours of Christmas

Hallmark Channel is going bigger than ever with this year’s Christmas line-up. According to the press release, “Beginning November 12, ‘COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS,’ the most anticipated seasonal event on television, kicks off with more than 1300 hours of holiday-themed programs over seven weeks, more than any other network.” Hallmark Channel will premiere 14 original holiday [...]

MerryChristmasTV.net.
christmas87 (10-26-2011), gabulldawg (10-26-2011), GingerMel (10-26-2011), lauriebear (10-26-2011), made582 (10-26-2011), MsChristmas (10-26-2011), sugar142286 (10-26-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 09:29 AM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 84,451 Times in 14,678 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
This is sooo very exciting! I love the Hallmark programming! Thanks for the info!

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
The Following User Says Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (10-26-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 09:53 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,003 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
I love 99 % of the movies at Christmastime on hallmark. In other words all but "the Christmas shoes" and "finding john Christmas"!!! I wonder If lifetime is doing thier annual falalala thing this year..Oh that's right I downgraded my package so I no longer have that channel anyways...I did ask if I would still have hallmark once I downgraded and would have refused if they took it off just for thier Christmas countdown.lol
Old 10-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
This sounds great, I cant wait
Old 10-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Christmas Deity

Thanked 8,590 Times in 1,468 Posts
lauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the tree
I just love the Christmas movies on Hallmark, I like the other channels too but I always find myself leaning towards the Hallmark channel more then any other one. I am super excited!!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 02:05 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,146 Times in 28,857 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I can't wait!!!! My tv is usually tuned to hallmark or abc family for the entire christmas season.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (10-26-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 06:00 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,928 Times in 922 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
I love 99 % of the movies at Christmastime on hallmark. In other words all but "the Christmas shoes" and "finding john Christmas"!!! I wonder If lifetime is doing thier annual falalala thing this year..Oh that's right I downgraded my package so I no longer have that channel anyways...I did ask if I would still have hallmark once I downgraded and would have refused if they took it off just for thier Christmas countdown.lol
So funny, I hate the two movies you mentioned as well!
Seriously, Christmas Shoes...talk about a downer at holiday time!
The Following User Says Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (10-30-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 06:54 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,590 Times in 748 Posts
Kimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by momnan30 View Post
So funny, I hate the two movies you mentioned as well!
Seriously, Christmas Shoes...talk about a downer at holiday time!
Don't even get me started on the song! I almost always skip it on my iPod Touch b/c if I hear the whole thing, my start to cry!
Old 10-30-2011, 10:29 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

SilentNight490 has shown a merry disposition
I can't wait for this to start. I love Hallmarks Christmas movies.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:38 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,003 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
THey are already advertising the heck out of this countdown.lol Next weekend with thier open house frida sat and sun, then the next Sat the 12th it will start. I love that they are starting before thanksgiving. Just one more week basically!