Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Defend Christmas » Defend Christmas American Humanists Say Atheists Are Discriminated Against at Christmas

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Defend Christmas Presented by Defend Christmas, showcasing the ongoing War on Christmas (and the War on the War on Christmas).

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,010
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 11-22-2011, 01:30 AM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,085 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
22 16x16 American Humanists Say Atheists Are Discriminated Against at Christmas

Last week it was American Atheists launching their anti-Christmas campaign. And this week it is American Humanists’ turn, this time claiming discrimination against atheists runs rampant during the Christmas season and they want it stopped. Their image on billboards reads “Bias Against Atheists is Naughty, Not Nice”. “Nonbelievers in America continue to be the object [...]

More from Defend Christmas...
Christmasstar (11-29-2011)

Old 11-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,695 Times in 13,355 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
interesting, they make bill boards saying
“Bias Against Atheists is Naughty, Not Nice”, yet they themselves show a strong bias against religion and Christmas.
Do they consider that to be nice?
Old 11-30-2011, 02:03 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,006 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
interesting, they make bill boards saying
“Bias Against Atheists is Naughty, Not Nice”, yet they themselves show a strong bias against religion and Christmas.
Do they consider that to be nice?
Good point..but remember simple logic does not apply here. that is how most so called "discrimination or bias" claims are. Also what about the religious tolarance we hear about all the time or I will even take the religion aspect out of it..what about plain old tolorance of others opinions???. I mean we all need to have it of course,but that only applies to certain groups I guess. .What upsets me is that these bogus allegations always undermine real discrimination and bias claims.

Last edited by gabulldawg; 11-30-2011 at 02:15 AM. Reason: eta
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gabulldawg For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (12-03-2011), frostyman (11-30-2011)
Old 11-30-2011, 02:04 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,006 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
double post! sorry

Last edited by gabulldawg; 11-30-2011 at 02:07 AM. Reason: double post