Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Blossoms - 2011

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,844
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 12-20-2011, 11:37 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,892 Times in 2,853 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Moving along to a different shopping center (North Hills) here are a series of Christmassy shots.

Two shots of decorated lamps.
(My weakness for them should be well-known by now!)
1)

2)

3) Giant (about 40' tall) tree anchors the mall.
Looks much better at night lit up.
(Could use some decorations, though!)
Old 12-20-2011, 11:44 AM

Last Achievements

Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
4) Close up of a nice wreath on a storefront window.

5) Another view.

6) Moving downtown, this is Peace College, with a nice garlands and wreaths display.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:59 PM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
That college looks nice!
Old 12-22-2011, 01:38 PM

Last Achievements

Just got back from visiting a family friend who is in an assisted living complex.
This was their lobby tree and from the moment I saw it I knew I had to get a photo for the Blossoms thread!

It is about 25 feet tall and unfortunately, I couldn't get all of it in the photo, which is a shame as there was a nice star on top.

Old 12-22-2011, 11:53 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

ruanr has shown a merry disposition
What a beautiful Christmas decorations?

What a beautiful Christmas decorations. I like it, There are many unique christmas gifts in the shop, I want it.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

UnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry dispositionUnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry disposition
I'm not sure if this will work but we made a video of our street lit up at Christmas and I thought I'd try to share the link. Hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas and I love all of the pictures shown here. Cannot believe the day is nearly here. The last few weeks have gone by too fast. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB6C3NU4eJI
Old 12-24-2011, 01:37 PM

Last Achievements

Video works fine.
(Brings another dimension to the Blossoms thread!)

Thanks!
Old 12-25-2011, 09:47 AM

Last Achievements

My computer handed me a nasty Christmas Eve present yesterday evening.
It crashed an erased every single file I had.
All my Christmas Music.
All my Christmas Photos.
Everything!

Fortunately, as a conservative soul, I had nearly everything backed up on a flash drive EXCEPT for my Christmas 2011 around town photos.
Of course, they were all posted here save for the final one I was going to place last night - my traditional shot of Crabtree Valley's main Christmas tree at night.
Rats!!

Oh, well.
I'll try again next year.

Thanks for your wonderful support of our picturesque little Blossoms thread this year.

And bear in mind, it will not be locked!
You can continue to post your Christmas 2011 photos as long as you like!
Old 12-25-2011, 01:59 PM

Last Achievements

Hey!
Thanks to the talents of my older, computer resourceful niece, my files have been located and retrieved!!

Here are the closing photos I meant to post on Christmas Eve:

Two views of Crabtree's main tree at night.