Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Howdy do all of you!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,657)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Jimmy Stewart Remembers...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 08:53 PM
Last post by Carrie63
08-15-2013 04:23 PM
147,025 Views  8 Posts
When should presents be...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:51 PM
50,330 Views  0 Posts
Nothing
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:18 PM
52,108 Views  0 Posts
Stan Freberg's Green...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:54 PM
0 Posts
The Angel Twin
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:42 PM
Last post by lauriebear
08-17-2011 01:52 PM
52,084 Views  2 Posts

Old 01-16-2012, 09:54 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Howdy do all of you!

How are yall doing?
I've been lurking and not posting as much as I'd like.
My hubby had surgery in November - tonsilectomy. It went well, but the recovery was rough!
With him down, having 5 kids, it was up to me to get everybody where they needed to be, work, church, activities, etc. I was running running running!!
Now, my Nathan who is 5 yrs old, has been diagnosed with all kinds of sensory disorders and horrible vision issues that glasses won't correct. So we have to drive an hour and a half a way every week for vision therapy for him.
He's also in speech therapy and Occupational Therapy.
I love his therapists and consider them our friends. They act like they just love Nathan and that helps me so much. Nathan is one of a kind!!! I love him more and more everyday.
Hagin is growing up. Can you believe he will be 2 years old next month?? He absolutely LOVES Toy Story!! "Buh and Wooody"!!!! hahahaha
Yes, he will have a Toy Story themed birthday party!! hahaha Can't wait!!
Hagin is super smart and is talking alot these days. more than Nathan did at this age. Can't help but think of the similarities between the two.
But, now, Nathan has just come through a terrible stomach virus. That child was major sick. Horrible fever, etc. But is actually eating some peanut butter on a spoon right now!! snicker
Christmas was just major fun this year with two little ones in the house!!
Hagin got an Elmo Drumset from Santa Clause. Even though he had a ton of other gifts to open...he was fixed on those drums!! hahaha
Nathan had so much fun opening presents and digging through his stocking!!
Of course, the older kids had fun spoiling the little ones too with many fun gifts and surprises!!
We had a wonderful Christmas!!!!
Was thinking about you all the day after Christmas hoping all my Christmas pals weren't too depressed or sad. I wasn't this year.
It really helps me not be sad having Christmas with my dad and stepmom and my side of our family around New Year's Eve/Day. Fun times!!
We have so much to look forward to this new year!!
We get to have Valentine's Day, Easter, Spring Break (hahaha), The 4th of July, summer, and then going into the fall season all over again!!! So much to look forward to!!
Well, guess I'd better go check on my babies. Hope you're each having a blessed New Year!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
CJ498 (01-17-2012), merrymistletoe (01-19-2012), MsChristmas (01-20-2012), sugar142286 (01-21-2012), Undrtakr (01-17-2012)
Old 01-17-2012, 08:41 AM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,020 Times in 13,916 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It's nice to see you back again, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:08 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,908 Times in 1,066 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Welcome back for more! Always great to see you
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
Faith4always (01-17-2012)
Old 01-17-2012, 01:16 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,046 Times in 3,684 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
good u back linda....so sorry about nathanīs medical issues...always hard seeing the small ones suffer and see them deal with setbacks...but also great to see them take it as it is and fight it...god bless

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 18,957 Times in 3,064 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
Welcome back!
Old 01-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,369 Times in 9,026 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good to see you back! Thanks for the update. I hope all goes well for everyone!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,085 Times in 711 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
lovely to hear from you, lots of love to all the family.

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
Faith4always (01-23-2012)
Old 01-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,456 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Faith4always View Post
How are yall doing?
I've been lurking and not posting as much as I'd like.
My hubby had surgery in November - tonsilectomy. It went well, but the recovery was rough!
With him down, having 5 kids, it was up to me to get everybody where they needed to be, work, church, activities, etc. I was running running running!!
Now, my Nathan who is 5 yrs old, has been diagnosed with all kinds of sensory disorders and horrible vision issues that glasses won't correct. So we have to drive an hour and a half a way every week for vision therapy for him.
He's also in speech therapy and Occupational Therapy.
I love his therapists and consider them our friends. They act like they just love Nathan and that helps me so much. Nathan is one of a kind!!! I love him more and more everyday.
Hagin is growing up. Can you believe he will be 2 years old next month?? He absolutely LOVES Toy Story!! "Buh and Wooody"!!!! hahahaha
Yes, he will have a Toy Story themed birthday party!! hahaha Can't wait!!
Hagin is super smart and is talking alot these days. more than Nathan did at this age. Can't help but think of the similarities between the two.
But, now, Nathan has just come through a terrible stomach virus. That child was major sick. Horrible fever, etc. But is actually eating some peanut butter on a spoon right now!! snicker
Christmas was just major fun this year with two little ones in the house!!
Hagin got an Elmo Drumset from Santa Clause. Even though he had a ton of other gifts to open...he was fixed on those drums!! hahaha
Nathan had so much fun opening presents and digging through his stocking!!
Of course, the older kids had fun spoiling the little ones too with many fun gifts and surprises!!
We had a wonderful Christmas!!!!
Was thinking about you all the day after Christmas hoping all my Christmas pals weren't too depressed or sad. I wasn't this year.
It really helps me not be sad having Christmas with my dad and stepmom and my side of our family around New Year's Eve/Day. Fun times!!
We have so much to look forward to this new year!!
We get to have Valentine's Day, Easter, Spring Break (hahaha), The 4th of July, summer, and then going into the fall season all over again!!! So much to look forward to!!
Well, guess I'd better go check on my babies. Hope you're each having a blessed New Year!!!
good to hear from you faith! glad you had a wonderful Christmas & i'll be praying for your little ones!
Old 01-20-2012, 10:01 AM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
So happy to see you on here. Im glad you and your Family had a wonderful Christmas!

There's no place like Home for the Holidays!

The Following User Says Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 07:00 AM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,638 Times in 13,162 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Great to hear from you! It sounds like you have had a couple of busy months. Glad your DH came through his surgery okay. Having your tonsils out later in life can be a struggle.

It's nice to hear about your kids. I'm so sorry to hear about Nathan's struggles your having with him. It sounds like like he is doing well with the therapy though and you're very optimistic. I am glad he is getting good care.

I will add Nathan to our prayer chain in the prayer requests.

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
The Following User Says Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post: