Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Real Halloween
Spooks hover here! Presented by Real Halloween.com, our own site of all things Halloween, this merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 09-17-2007, 02:22 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Merry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
ornament

I saw some sweet pumpkin decorations in a shoe shop near where I work. I went in and asked where they got them. Not backwards about being forwards me.

They were happy to tell me, so I'll be getting some for the house!

Old 09-19-2007, 09:03 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I bought a ton of vintage halloween stuff this last weekend on my trip : )

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 09-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Amanda Elf has shown a merry dispositionAmanda Elf has shown a merry disposition
I've been slowly starting for a week or two. I'm doing a witches kitchen and have a wall coverd in black plastic..lol
Old 09-22-2007, 07:46 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Sounds neat Amanda

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 09-22-2007, 08:29 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Merry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
ornament

I'm getting nowhere in a hurry, trying to find some suitable decorations. The stores around here are dismal at the best of times. I'll try again when we're on vacation next week. The different location may offer a better selection.

That, and I'm just going to have to learn to make my own.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
I have changed my mind...I am decorating tomorrow with my neice and nephew. I have the day off, and have been itching to put everything up, so why wait?