Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Does it snow where you are??

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,096
Threads: 53,978
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, K31E

Old 09-28-2007, 09:07 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
We usually get a little bit. If it snows at all, it will accumulate for about 6" then by mid day it's all gone and we are left with mud.

Old 09-29-2007, 09:54 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Snow is falling... has shown a merry dispositionSnow is falling... has shown a merry dispositionSnow is falling... has shown a merry dispositionSnow is falling... has shown a merry disposition
Here is Ireland we usually get at least one short snowfall in late-Winter or early-Spring. It snowed on Christmas morning a while back, and that was really nice, but we rarely get snow during December
Old 09-29-2007, 11:45 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,988 Times in 2,437 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Where in Northern California, Chilly? I grew up in Lodi, in the central valley, and I remember snow there ONCE...not a Christmas, though, Christmas meant fog in the valley. But the day we got snow...what a day it was!
Old 09-29-2007, 01:30 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Oh yes I live in an area in Washington state that is nicknamed the "Snowbelt" because we will get lots and lots.. So beautiful

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 09-29-2007, 02:06 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Montana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry disposition
If it weren't for snow...

If it weren't for snow, we'd have no seasons at all.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

The Littlest Angel has shown a merry disposition
We sometimes have snow for Christmas, but I think our Christmases are getting warmer. Too bad.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

peavey has shown a merry disposition
It snows here in Colorado, for sure. We've had snow as early as Sept 17 (my stepdaughter was visiting from Texas and that's her birthday, that's why I remember the date. They first good storm usually comes by Halloween, though. It has snowed in June, but that's not common. Last year we got a foot and a half a few days before Christmas, but you can't count on it.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:16 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

haagarr has shown a merry dispositionhaagarr has shown a merry disposition
I do not remember the last time we had a WHITE Christmas in New Jersey I think in 97. We are do for one.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:28 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
over in england, we have had the odd white christmas but we usually get snow in february.

i have a story i'd like to share with you all, on christmas eve 1993, i spent the day at my nan and grandad's house. my lovely grandad was very sick and i was helping to nurse him (i was only eight) we had a lovely day watching christmas films and eating chocolate. when it was time for me to go home i said to my grandad " love you, see you tomorrow. i hope it snows" he looked at me and smiled and said "it will, i'll make sure of it" my grandad died a few hours later at 3.20am christmas morning, and as he promised, it snowed.

Last edited by JOHNOR; 10-01-2007 at 07:48 AM.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:58 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

chanelsmile112298 has shown a merry disposition
Here in Cleveland Ohio
we get tons!!
Unfortunatly we still get it in April=[