Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » Local Christmas Stations?

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,971
Threads: 53,428
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,327)
Welcome to our newest member, BelenikovaRord
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas Ball 3 Michael Buble Returns...
By MMC Editor
10-08-2012 01:55 AM
42,729 Views  0 Posts
"Cousin Jane's Mistake"......
By MerryCarey
05-14-2012 12:01 PM
44,358 Views  0 Posts
The Polar Express (Movie...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:00 PM
44,000 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree Norman Rockwell,...
By MMC Editor
10-29-2011 11:15 AM
71,241 Views  0 Posts
Christmas in Colonial...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:30 PM
0 Posts

Old 10-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
bell Local Christmas Stations?

Does anynone know how to find out the Radio Stations that will play Christmas Music none stop for Christmas in the different areas? And if so when do they start? Help Christmas Music Lover!
Old 10-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

joyfulheart has shown a merry disposition
That's a really good question! Last year we had 1 station but that's now hard rock, so I doubt they'll switch to Christmas music.

I just did a online serch, but found NOTHING.

Last year, my DirecTV had a XM HOLIDAY music section, it played nonstop halloween in October, then I thinkin November did mostly Christmas music... ITs GONE! OH NOOO!! I hope it comes back! We used to have that as our music when we decorated the house. Always a good variety of music.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
stocking

Chilly Willy:
I browsed around online and the only thing I could find were these two websites. I guess you could look up the different radio stations that you pick and choose from and maybe they will have something listed on their website. The two links are for radio at home in your car...
http://www.cheapguitars.org/list_of_...tations_us.htm
http://www.officialusa.com/stateguid...ons/index.html

I also found this internet radio site that plays Christmas Music YEAR ROUND...
http://www.allchristmasinternetradio.com/

Hope this helps...if I hear of anything else I will let you know.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
holly

I will check them out. Thanks for sharing. I will let you know what I find. Again thanks.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:14 AM
Last Achievements

girlyfied has disabled reputation
I found one last year. http://www.mikesradioworld.com/xmas.html There aren't many right now, but the site gets updated more when stations start playing Christmas music.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:18 AM
Last Achievements

joyfulheart has shown a merry disposition
Thanks! I bookmarked the site. Good to know and cant wait till Dallas gets on the list
Old 10-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Last Achievements

girlyfied has disabled reputation
You're welcome! When I found it last year (in Sept., I think) they still had the previous years' list up. I didn't realize so many local stations played Christmas music. There are 2 where I live. I love having a Christmas station to listen to in the car. It really gets you into a Christmas mood.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

MerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry disposition
Yeah, I think i remember the Christmas station your talking about Joyfulheart, My friend told me about it and I listened to it all the time, but then i checked back in like, februrary (sp?) and it was hard rock.

I think it was 106.3 or 103.6....