Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » Christmas Day with Colonel Sanders

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 07-08-2012, 05:11 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,937 Times in 9,773 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Christmas Day with Colonel Sanders

This might have been posted before but I don't recall seeing it. I never knew Colonel Sanders had put out Christmas albums! A bucket of chicken from KFC and some Christmas songs. Now that's a way to celebrate!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (07-22-2012), Bradmac (07-09-2012), Christmasstar (07-08-2012), Ddeby (07-09-2012), made582 (07-09-2012), RadioJonD (07-21-2012), Seawaters (07-09-2012), Steven (07-22-2012), xmastidings (07-09-2012), Yuletide Junkie (07-29-2012)

Old 07-08-2012, 05:21 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
vintage baby....luv it tho....give aways like that are way too cool...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-08-2012), Seawaters (07-09-2012)
Old 07-08-2012, 05:35 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,987 Times in 7,725 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I agree, track, those are way too cool!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-08-2012), Seawaters (07-09-2012)
Old 07-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,177 Times in 6,086 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I never knew the Colonel was musical! We've been known to get a bucket of chicken on Christmas Eve. We should have had the music to go with it!

On a related note, I've read that in Japan, it's wildly popular to eat dinner at KFC on Christmas Eve---reservations are often required, and lines stretch around the block!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-08-2012), made582 (07-09-2012), Seawaters (07-09-2012)
Old 07-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,059 Times in 13,424 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
that is one I have not seen before...did it come with a bucket of chicken at one time?
Old 07-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,140 Times in 15,255 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
On the first day of Christmas the Colonel gave to me
A bucket of chicken for the family...

If you want to listen to the album here is a link. http://www.retro-cafe.com/xmas/kfc-xmas.htm

Last edited by xmas365; 07-08-2012 at 03:13 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xmas365 For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (07-22-2012), made582 (07-09-2012), RadioJonD (07-21-2012), Superfreak3 (07-18-2012)
Old 07-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
MerryCarey, I did not know that. Very interesting!

I thought it was Colonel Sanders that sang all the song when I first saw it. It is actually various artist on the album

Christmasstar, not sure but I will look that up and find out.

Thanks so very much for the link, Xmas365! I was just telling Wayne I wanted the album but this will do. I am listening to it now and like it very much. I love the classic songs of Christmas best and this has it!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (07-08-2012)
Old 07-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
MerryCarey, I did not know that. Very interesting!

I thought it was Colonel Sanders that sang all the song when I first saw it. It is actually various artist on the album

Christmasstar, not sure but I will look that up and find out.

Thanks so very much for the link, Xmas365! I was just telling Wayne I wanted the album but this will do. I am listening to it now and like it very much. I love the classic songs of Christmas best and this has it!
I read also there are 2 more KFC Christmas albums called: "Christmas Eve With the Colonel" and "Christmas With Colonel Sanders"

Someone is selling the LP on Amazon for $5, great if you have a record player.

Last edited by xmas365; 07-09-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: wrong title
Old 07-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

I found this album...
Christmas Eve With the Colonel- http://www.retro-cafe.com/xmas/kfc2-xmas.htm
Old 07-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I found this album...
Christmas Eve With the Colonel- http://www.retro-cafe.com/xmas/kfc2-xmas.htm
I just finished listening to the other one and now started on this one. I love it! I have it bookmarked so I can listen to it anytime. Thanks for sharing!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (07-08-2012)