Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Christmas in July gathering

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,846
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 07-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by emski4379 View Post
We just invited some friends over for a Christmas in July celebration this Sunday! We'll do some decorating (not much-a mini tree and a few decorations), have a fancy meal, put on a Christmas movie for the kids, and do a small gift exchange.

So looking forward to this!
Originally Posted by emski4379 View Post
I just brought the mini tree down from the attic, a santa decoration, some wrapping paper and a table centerpiece. The pork loin is marinating, the pumpkin is roasted for the pie, the sides are on their way...tomorrow is going to be so fun!
Wow now I could def go for something like this!!! I truly hope y'all have the best time ever!!! Just think you can do it all in shorts & flipflops! Woohooo for your party!!!