Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Home Come here to introduce yourself, meet the Christmas Crew and get help using our forums. We also share news and information from our sister sites in this area as well as coordinate details of our year events, chats and contests. Our sponsors occasionally post special offers for our users in this area, too. .

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung
View Poll Results: How do you celebrate Christmas?
It is a completely religious and sacred thing to me. 26 38.24%
I privately observe religious elements of Christmas but accept differing thoughts about it. 25 36.76%
I lean a little more to the secular side but tolerate those who make it a religious event. 16 23.53%
I am atheist and I observe Christmas for non-religious or sentimental reasons. 7 10.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
Thank you. But to be honest I've been schooled --

and humble too.........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowSnow For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-16-2011), CJ498 (12-17-2011)
Old 12-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
[QUOTE=Jeff Westover;406780]

Being Christian and spreading the gospel isn't something that is ever going to be achieved through a bullhorn.

[QUOTE]

Amen Jeff! Actions speak louder than words.
caninemom3 (12-16-2011), CJ498 (12-17-2011), made582 (12-16-2011)
Old 08-07-2012, 03:28 AM
Little Snowflake
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,064 Times in 243 Posts
Cetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I know the thread is old, but I voted before looking at the date.

I voted for 1 and 2. First and foremost christmas is about Jesus. I do know that Jesus wasn't born on the 25th December, but that doesn't matter. I also remember and celebrate this all through the year, but christmas is the season were I especially celebrate it. But of course my family and I also like the more secular part of christmas. For me both belong together.

Maybe I am just blind but in my country I don't see a war going on. Here people celebrate together whether they are religious or not and I like it that way.
Whenever there is happiness, hope you’ll be there too. Wherever there are friendly smiles, hope they’ll smile on you. Whenever there is sunshine, hope it shine especially for you. To make each day for you, as bright as it can be. from Ireland

Best Regards, Mona
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cetacea For This Useful Post:
Ryan (10-20-2013), Spyells (09-26-2012)